Page 25 of 48 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 250 of 471

Thread: Chapter 50 OOC

  1. #241

    Default

    I know force is a type of damage but can it change the direction of stalactite perhaps causing it to miss a surprised companion?

  2. #242

    Default Chapter 50 OOC

    DM, please look at feral instinct for barbarians. I think it would mean that I could act this round if I raged first. Please let me know your ruling. Also, if it applies, could Sully change his action to not try to save Axar?

    Feral Instinct
    By 7th level, your instincts are so honed that you have advantage on initiative rolls.
    Additionally, if you are surprised at the beginning of combat and aren’t incapacitated, you can act normally on your first turn, but only if you enter your rage before doing anything else on that turn.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Last edited by zebsen; 06-18-2019 at 05:06 PM.

  3. #243

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luopo View Post
    When only 1 init for the group is called for, the best init should roll

    Fortunately in this case you've won Init... now to see if you're surprised.
    Axar gets to roll initiative with advantage due to feral instinct. It seems a bit unfair to be the init roller just for that, but if it applies, I can be the group init roller moving forward.

  4. Default

    a shove manuever using force damage may work.

    Quote Originally Posted by xcylla View Post
    I know force is a type of damage but can it change the direction of stalactite perhaps causing it to miss a surprised companion?

  5. Default

    Since the group won Init and if you Rage as a bonus action first, you can take normal actions and move.

    No, Sully has already posted his actions, he didn't know you were going to rage.

    Quote Originally Posted by zebsen View Post
    DM, please look at feral instinct for barbarians. I think it would mean that I could act this round if I raged first. Please let me know your ruling. Also, if it applies, could Sully change his action to not try to save Axar?

    Feral Instinct
    By 7th level, your instincts are so honed that you have advantage on initiative rolls.
    Additionally, if you are surprised at the beginning of combat and aren’t incapacitated, you can act normally on your first turn, but only if you enter your rage before doing anything else on that turn.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


  6. Default

    The one with the best chance for winning Init should roll, but thats up to you guys.

    Quote Originally Posted by zebsen View Post
    Axar gets to roll initiative with advantage due to feral instinct. It seems a bit unfair to be the init roller just for that, but if it applies, I can be the group init roller moving forward.

  7. Default

    If Althir moves back with the group, no further attacks. If he stays put or moves forward, then more attacks forthcoming.

    It is impossible to determine which are piercers and which are regular stalactites until they drop to attack.

  8. #248

    Default

    1 How high up is the ceiling roughly?
    2 can we hug the walls "safely"?
    3 how far are we from the skeleton body and vorpal sock right now?

  9. Default

    30' or so
    You can try. You can't tell which stalactites are real or piercers
    35' or so


    Quote Originally Posted by zebsen View Post
    1 How high up is the ceiling roughly?
    2 can we hug the walls "safely"?
    3 how far are we from the skeleton body and vorpal sock right now?

  10. #250
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Palmerston North, New Zealand
    Posts
    3,568

    Default

    ok so the fallen "piercers" are they blocking the way - I assume?

    Is there an obvious pointy teeth end?

    (I have never heard of these lol)
    Corn canít expect justice from a court composed of chickens.

Page 25 of 48 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •