Page 23 of 48 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 50 OOC

LOL and Another person is infected with the "Scymon" bug :P

See Jim... I told you that you should have let Ivar have his wicked way with some deliriously happy (at least afterwards) female.... Scymon would have by this point. :P

And then everyone would see Ivar.... for the magnificent... sexy...viking he is.... Instead they all seem to dream of Scymon and his pointy ears :P
    Corn canít expect justice from a court composed of chickens.

Ivar is indeed a tall sexy Viking. Post amended!

Quote Originally Posted by Scymon View Post
    LOL and Another person is infected with the "Scymon" bug :P

See Jim... I told you that you should have let Ivar have his wicked way with some deliriously happy (at least afterwards) female.... Scymon would have by this point. :P

And then everyone would see Ivar.... for the magnificent... sexy...viking he is.... Instead they all seem to dream of Scymon and his pointy ears :P

Quote Originally Posted by Luopo View Post
    guys, the swords are not speaking to him mentally... they are yelling loudly. When I say speak aloud, they are speaking aloud for everyone to hear.
    Thanks for clarifying. I was trying to avoid talking much about the swords because I wasn't sure how much we heard and also, I didn't want to be too negative on the item, which the player clearly likes. It has an interesting pro/con.

Are you saying that it's impossible for Walden to sneak with them due to their loud talking nature? They are talking loudly right now even though there is no visible enemy (to us).

4. Default

they don't talk all the time, but when they do, they talk loudly.

Quote Originally Posted by zebsen View Post
    Thanks for clarifying. I was trying to avoid talking much about the swords because I wasn't sure how much we heard and also, I didn't want to be too negative on the item, which the player clearly likes. It has an interesting pro/con.

Are you saying that it's impossible for Walden to sneak with them due to their loud talking nature? They are talking loudly right now even though there is no visible enemy (to us).

5. Default

Where are you heading to on the map?

Quote Originally Posted by Luopo View Post
    Where are you heading to on the map?
    This is where Axar is leading the others. It looks like there are 2 ways to go there (E and S). I believe this is where the bats died, but I'm not sure.

He would look at both paths before figuring out which way to go.
    Attached Images Attached Images

1 ) that map makes me giggle in a smutty mind in the gutter way.... No idea why.... (tries to look innocent - fails miserably) ... LOL

2) I did Ivar's Perception and Stealth Roll in the Rolls Thread, for some silly reason my Browser was being a proverbial ass for no reason and would not let me post with the roll in my thread. It seems fixed now... was probably lag or some other crap.
    Corn canít expect justice from a court composed of chickens.

8. Default

When only 1 init for the group is called for, the best init should roll

Fortunately in this case you've won Init... now to see if you're surprised.

9. Default

Althir and Ivar left to roll perception

rolled at 3:32

Page 23 of 48 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast