Page 2 of 48 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 50 OOC

Jim, is the cave to the west side of town where the presumed miniature giant space hamster lives or somewhere else?

Quote Originally Posted by Hideous View Post
    Thanks. It did not.
    Sympathies.

As for the Cave, I don't think Cormack knows anything about it either.

EDIT: Okay, caught up on threads, so I know what cave we're talking about.

Also, I think Cormack's response to Walden's challenge was probably not looking him in the eye until they were almost ready to get up from the table and then asking, "Oh, did we start?"
    Last edited by LordFluffy; 05-15-2019 at 01:43 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LordFluffy View Post
    Also, I think Cormack's response to Walden's challenge was probably not looking him in the eye until they were almost ready to get up from the table and then asking, "Oh, did we start?"
    Not a problem. That sounds about right. Walden was mainly killing time, and I was playing off Luopo's comment about staring at each other.

4. Default

It is in that direction

Quote Originally Posted by zebsen View Post
    Jim, is the cave to the west side of town where the presumed miniature giant space hamster lives or somewhere else?

Can I have my Transmuter's Stone set for Darkvision since I haven't specified what mode it's in?

6. Default

Sure, if I roll a 1, otherwise you'll need to cast a transmutation spell.

Authentic Forum Dice-roll(1d4) [2]

Quote Originally Posted by LordFluffy View Post
    Can I have my Transmuter's Stone set for Darkvision since I haven't specified what mode it's in?

So apparently im Blindly following Zavro's orders now.... and scouting ahead when there is an actual ROGUE in the party?

Oh Please... continue to Volunteer me for stuff whilst im sleeping.... especially from the guy who ive been getting more and more suspicious of behaviour wise since the Volcano.... Sure.... ill hit that.
    Corn canít expect justice from a court composed of chickens.

8. Default

you're still with the group, thats why i have everyone at the mouth of the cave looking in.

If you want someone else to go in front, like Sully, let it be known now.

9. Default

If you aren't a scout why are you wearing the Boots of Linraal?

Quote Originally Posted by Scymon View Post
    So apparently im Blindly following Zavro's orders now.... and scouting ahead when there is an actual ROGUE in the party?

Oh Please... continue to Volunteer me for stuff whilst im sleeping.... especially from the guy who ive been getting more and more suspicious of behaviour wise since the Volcano.... Sure.... ill hit that.

Page 2 of 48 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast