Page 15 of 48 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 50 OOC

1. Default

Guys, I know you don't like making rolls for separate things, but thats the way it has to be. If you're seaching for a secret door, looking for something on the desk, etc... then a separate perception roll is needed for each action, because they are separate actions. Walden can't see a damn thing

Blog Entries

OK, I can do that. Not going to do that now unless you want it.
    But to be honest, I hate tapatalk for many reasons, including the fact that I can't see rolls, and posting any sort of rolls on my phone browser is a terrible chore because it doesn't let me see more than 2 lines of text at a time. So anything you can do or suggest doing to streamline rolling multiple rolls would be appreciated.

When I use my laptop at home, posting is easy. Can't use my work computer to post, though.
    Last edited by ifreedman; 05-27-2019 at 11:54 PM.

Blog Entries

@zebsen: you rolled 2d2 not 2d20. So it's no shocker you got a 7 total.

4. Default Chapter 50 OOC

I have the same problem with my phone and usually wait until I can get on a computer to make my rolls.

Quote Originally Posted by ifreedman View Post
    OK, I can do that. Not going to do that now unless you want it.
    But to be honest, I hate tapatalk for many reasons, including the fact that I can't see rolls, and posting any sort of rolls on my phone browser is a terrible chore because it doesn't let me see more than 2 lines of text at a time. So anything you can do or suggest doing to streamline rolling multiple rolls would be appreciated.

When I use my laptop at home, posting is easy. Can't use my work computer to post, though.

Blog Entries

Yeah, it's a shame that Tapatalk doesn't work well with TTW!

Oh I am so in tune with that door, I should be able to just croon a love song at it and it will fling itself open in rapturous desire for my entry.....
    Corn can’t expect justice from a court composed of chickens.

Can I use Prestidigitation to clean the dust off of the blackboards without removing any writing?

8. Default

I would give it a 50% or less chance of working.

Quote Originally Posted by LordFluffy View Post
    Can I use Prestidigitation to clean the dust off of the blackboards without removing any writing?

DM, to be clear, Axar wanted to search the desk thoroughly, just not the 1 open book that is sitting on it.

10. Default

Yes, everything is covered in centuries old dust, so moving it around will reveal some things, but unless you clean it off, it won't reveal what it's about. There are no drawers, etc... so it's more a small table being used as a desk.

Quote Originally Posted by zebsen View Post
    DM, to be clear, Axar wanted to search the desk thoroughly, just not the 1 open book that is sitting on it.

Page 15 of 48 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast