Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Chapter 50 OOC

I found myself laughing at the "cubs" response.... only because there should have been a slight delay before the word

"TWICE!"

sorry.... it just tickled my amusement
    Corn can’t expect justice from a court composed of chickens.

Blog Entries

Zesen, you prob already know this, but a potion of animal friendahip allows for: "When you drink this potion, you can cast the Animal Friendship spell (save DC 13) for 1 hour at will."

So Axar can use the spell again, for example on one or more bear cubs or another animal... maybe fish in the water, or anything else we might encounter. You already have the speech ritual going, and the cubs prob have a lower save than mama.

Quote Originally Posted by ifreedman View Post
    Zesen, you prob already know this, but a potion of animal friendahip allows for: "When you drink this potion, you can cast the Animal Friendship spell (save DC 13) for 1 hour at will."

So Axar can use the spell again, for example on one or more bear cubs or another animal... maybe fish in the water, or anything else we might encounter. You already have the speech ritual going, and the cubs prob have a lower save than mama.
    I really don't think they know anything. Also, the DM can comment, but there are some house rules regarding persuasing others. If they believe that Axar has killed their mother, it's probably a long shot to (even when charmed) try to convince them that I'm "friendly" and get information from them.

DM, Hildegard tried rolling CLW earlier on Axar. To keep things moving can I just roll it now, and rejoin Sully while scouting?

We need to follow the locate object spell as best we can.

Are we close to the holes yet?

Blog Entries

SSW is pretty much between the cave and the river. Any preferences for one path over the other?

6. Default

YOu have to try and charm the cubs, it's not automatic.

No, CLW is a slotted spell, not a ritual, so there is no spellcasting by proxy.

Quote Originally Posted by zebsen View Post
    I really don't think they know anything. Also, the DM can comment, but there are some house rules regarding persuasing others. If they believe that Axar has killed their mother, it's probably a long shot to (even when charmed) try to convince them that I'm "friendly" and get information from them.

DM, Hildegard tried rolling CLW earlier on Axar. To keep things moving can I just roll it now, and rejoin Sully while scouting?

7. Default

The holes start immediately after the bear den to the SSW.

Quote Originally Posted by xcylla View Post
    We need to follow the locate object spell as best we can.

Are we close to the holes yet?

8. Default

Maybe in Australia... in the northern hemisphere, ssw would be down to the left. Sse is between the cave and river.

the ssw tunnel turns to the west past the bear den.

Quote Originally Posted by ifreedman View Post
    SSW is pretty much between the cave and the river. Any preferences for one path over the other?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678