Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Chapter 50: Salty Dog Redux

"Very Well".

Ivar stands and heads towards the exit.
    Corn canít expect justice from a court composed of chickens.

Blog Entries

"Sounds like an adventure," Walden says as he follows Ivar. "By the way, how big is this stream? Do we need to borrow a raft or a canoe, or can we walk?"

"Ah, that's a good question.... I don't think we would need a raft or canoe, although the entrance the the cave itself does require crossing water to enter. Nothing a good Fly spell, or teleport wouldn't take care of though. It wasn't that deep .... " Realizing he had almost told them that he fell in, he stops himself and utters "... That I could tell. Sully would know it better than I. Its the one over by the Chapel."

As he walks outside he does add "Its about a two minute walk to the chapel and another half hour walk after that, give or take, to the cave itself. Are we walking or want to take the horses? It is wilderness though, so the Horses may have to be left to fend against predators while we explore the cave".

Blog Entries

"A fly spell? That seems... well... who am I to judge how you use your magic. But it seems like a simple canoe could do the trick. I say walk, by the way. I don't want to put Fredo Trotter at risk when it's not all that far off, unless we decide to use the horses to carry a boat or something. Or maybe there's a risk of imminent danger to someone in the cave..." Walden says, then pauses. "Ok, better safe than sorry. Let's ride. If someone's lost in that cave, then twenty minutes could be important."

"Do you think we should ask to see if anyone went missing recently? A small town like this, well, someone ought to know."

"I just tried to hint at that with the Bar Keep and ended up getting looked at as though I had sprouted horns and started to cluck like a chicken".

Ivar grabs his horse, which admittedly he couldn't think of a better name for than Horse..... maybe later.....

6. Default

Sully indicates it's just a cave, been around forever and the only source of natural fresh water without digging a well.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123