Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Chapter 49.8 Going to the Chapel.....

"I knew Milken, your friend. He was often panning at the docks instead of labouring. I saw you about in Jasrel too. You were a bit older. You might not have recognized me “

As he completes a circuit of the building he answers..... letting her know by responding that he wasn't ignoring her.

"Strange, Mikken never said whether he had seen you before, and No, I can't say I did either, but then I would not have known to look in the first place". He says with a grin.

He stops wandering and moves to lean against the wall of the chapel near Hilde.

"Thinking back, I have to confess, I did not really pay attention to a lot of things. I was more concerned with finding my next meal and a warm place to sleep. I think I even found myself seeking shelter in the Ceara temple during the winter one year.... back when they used to let the younger kids have sanctuary for a night. I just happen to pick the night a snowstorm ended up making it impossible to leave for nearly a week... as I recall, the High Priestess was at her wits end trying to keep us all under control by the time she could finally shoo us out the door."

He chuckles slightly at the memory. Before returning to reality with a whispered "I meet Runt then".

He sighs and changes the topic.

"Woe you say. Perhaps we should go and find the others and check out that Cave in force. If nothing else, let us return to the Salty Dog. We can ask questions of the Bar Keep about the cave, or where the Chaplain resides. Something tells me that finding something to dissolve glue is the least important thing at this moment."
    Corn canít expect justice from a court composed of chickens.

"Let's find the others," Hildegard agrees, relieved.

Ooc:I am in Fairbanks Alaska until Friday. Posting will suffer. Apologies in advance for delays. Visiting the Fort Knox Mine.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123