Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Mission: The crucible.

Authentic Forum Dice-rollDiplomacy - (1d20+11) [26]
    "A good speech should be like a woman's skirt: Long enough to cover the subject but short enough to keep people interested." -Winston Churchill

The very Prettiest Orc avatar done by the talented Letty Wilson.

Blog Entries

Authentic Forum Dice-rollInitiative - (1d20+7) [21]

Blog Entries

Authentic Forum Dice-rollcalm emotions vs Hound Archon - (1d20+9) [21]
    The hound archon deflates somewhat from Elsa's spell and Tsukohari's words. He doesn't charge anymore yet doesn't lower his guard completely.
    "Your words sound right yet your company leads me to doubt your sincerity." he declares, his canine eyes squinting. "However, we are outnumbered and if you would be willing to swear a blood oath cementing your allegiance we would welcome this alliance."
    Characters:
    - Executor Divine Katharina Durmond - Rise of the Runelords
    - Freya 'Forcefox' DeVos - Power Corrupts
    - Tycho Boughbreaker - Fall of Melior

Campaigns:
    - Against the Shadow - Pathfinder Midnight campaign
    - Chronicles of Misthaven - Pathfinder Homebrew campaign

Blog Entries

Authentic Forum Dice-rollknowledge arcana - (1d20+20) [22] what's involved in the blood oath?

Tsu is already taking off her gauntlet, stepping forward. A blade of Cold Iron is drawn, her first sword, and she draws it straight across her palm, clenching her fist and holding it out. Letting blood drop to the ground.

"As Field Commander of the White Star Elites: I, Tsukohari of the Blade, the White Star, and the Dark Rock Tribe, the Furie, Ally of the Tunnelers and the Usurers, do so solemnly swear upon every identity and relationship aforementioned or forthcoming that my team and I will finish what was started. I will come out victorious, or not at all."
    "A good speech should be like a woman's skirt: Long enough to cover the subject but short enough to keep people interested." -Winston Churchill

Blog Entries

"Um, what our fearless commander meant to say is that we need to take a moment to take your offer under consideration. Please excuse us while we talk it through among ourselves.", Oparal interjects with practiced poise Authentic Forum Dice-rollDiplomacy - (10+10) [20]

With a strained whisper, she continues: "He is not interested merely in your word that we will help them, he wants to place us under magical compulsion to help them no matter what. Doing so this early without any more information would be reckless and I would not agree to it even if we knew what was happening."

Blog Entries

The hound archon stepped forward with an outreached hand and was going to state his side of the agreement when Oparal cut him off. Above a chimera screeches as one of it's three heads blasts fire and incinerates one of the outsiders comrades in arms. He seems less than pleased.
    "Fine. But quickly now! We are losing ground to the forces of that vile thing!"
    Characters:
    - Executor Divine Katharina Durmond - Rise of the Runelords
    - Freya 'Forcefox' DeVos - Power Corrupts
    - Tycho Boughbreaker - Fall of Melior

Campaigns:
    - Against the Shadow - Pathfinder Midnight campaign
    - Chronicles of Misthaven - Pathfinder Homebrew campaign

Tsk. Tsu glances aside to Oparal, and brushes her off, stepping forward. "The Fearless Commander speaks for herself when she states exactly what she has. She will also point out that Oparal keeps questioning her judgement, even after she's been proven wrong to do so again and again. This is one of those times."

Her head swivels back to the Hound Archon. "If you require compulsion, I will undergo it if it eases your fears, but my words are as have been given. I plan to succeed where my cohort did not."
    Last edited by Theprettiestorc; 05-05-2019 at 09:12 PM.

Blog Entries

Default Mission: The crucible.

"I know I'm new here," Natan interjects quietly, his crossbow ready, "but what if we just killed that thing for them instead of committing ourselves? Blood oaths are not unsworn easily and it could be what you infer from 'allegiance' is different from what he implies."

"Be wary of entering long term relationships on short notice."

"And they are losing. They need our help, and we need theirs to get through the horde of creatures. There are worse gods or aspects to be indebted to than Sarenrae, as far as I'm personally concerned, and this doesn't involve any small considerations. Care went out the window when Tarsus ran - now I have to put all my chips on the table, or not at all, so you can kindly hush, too. I'm not happy he brought you in with this being the first I've ever met you, still."

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast