Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 136

Thread: Mission: The crucible.

  1. #81
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    788

    Default

    Elsa Tarolandashe
    Will Save to Disbelieve Illusion upon Interacting
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollWill - (1d20+8) (13) [21]

    I shouldn't post without waking up first
    COFFEE!

  2. #82
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    3,907
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollknowledge religion - (1d20+12) [14] to recognize what they're dealing with.

    Oparal sees that the columns are nicely spaced out and casts web to attempt and restrain the horde after moving behind Natan and away from the horde as much as possible. Unfortunately, this makes her visible again.

    She sees a translucent outline of the wall, so she has no trouble seeing through it.

    Actions: Standard - cast web, anchored at the columns and covering the horde (40' diameter)
    Free - use potent magic to increase the DC by 2

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollweb DC - (1d20+9+2) [21] reflex negates, creates difficult terrain and cover/total cover in the area, combat maneuver or escape artist DC for moving through is 21





  3. #83
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Arkansas, Central Time
    Posts
    2,617
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Sarvine groans at the horde of zombies. "Can't we ever catch a break?" While she prepares to cast she looks around the basement, for loose parts of the ceiling, other exits, anything that might help in either getting them out of here or killing the zombies. Being backed into a corner with a horde in front of them would quickly become fatal for her less magical companions.

    Perception- Authentic Forum Dice-roll( 1d20+10 ) [27]

    After that quick glance she thrusts her arms upward in a vicious gesture while finishing her chant as a swarm of bats pour out of her sleeves, shrieking to each other as they form above the witches head.


    “Defend the weak, protect both young and old, never desert your friends. Give justice to all, be fearless in battle and always ready to defend the right."

    —The law of Badger Lords”
    Brian Jacques, Lord Brocktree

  4. #84

    Default

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollFly - (1d20+8) [12]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollWill Save - (1d20+5) [6]

    HP: 71/90

    First battered about, and then making a... tactical advance out of battle, Tsu gently flies down as the others fall. And now, Undead. Her blade casts a glow, and suddenly, walls. Causing her to swear.

    Readied Action: Attack any Zombie getting in range.
    Last edited by Theprettiestorc; 05-28-2019 at 11:52 PM.
    "A good speech should be like a woman's skirt: Long enough to cover the subject but short enough to keep people interested." -Winston Churchill

    The very Prettiest Orc avatar done by the talented Letty Wilson.








  5. #85
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Southern California, USA
    Posts
    3,708
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    With no where to run or hide, Natan gathers himself and observes the horde before firing. He doesn't know much about the undead, so he's going to have to see what works.

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollKnowledge: Religion (untrained) - (1d20+3) [11]

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollAttack - (1d20+16) (18) [34]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollPiercing Damage - (1d10+10) [17]

    (Studied Target as a Move Action)




  6. Default

    Acrobatics Save: Authentic Forum Dice-roll(1d20+16) [35]
    Difficulty Check 21, Fall Damage Halved [6] + [7] Scylla Damage
    HP: 68 / 81

    Tarrah sees the horde coming, but can't make out how many - the fetid green light of the skulls makes them appear to be a single mass of bodies. She grits her teeth. If it had just been her who fell down the hole, she could Abundant Step back up. With everyone else here, standing their ground at Elsa's choke point until a clear exit presents itself seems like the only option. "If anybody sees an exit route, please don't hesitate to share," Tarrah quips. She racks her brain for memories of information about the undead as she scans the room. She mutters the command word to re-up her Elemental Fury.

    Swift Action: Elemental Fury 1d6 additional electric damage on hit for four rounds
    Ki remaining: 5/7

    Knowledge: Religion (Trained) Authentic Forum Dice-roll(1d20+7) [24]
    Perception: Authentic Forum Dice-roll(1d20+15) [35]
    Last edited by veryhappymango; 05-30-2019 at 09:34 PM. Reason: edited to add HP
    Current Character List:

    Mekhi, Level 4 LG Human Oracle of Bones
    Str 10 Dex 14 (+2) Con 10 Int 14 (+2) Wis 16 (+3) Cha 15 (+2)https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1620402

    Tarrah, Level 10 LN Unchained Monk
    Str
    18 (+4) Dex 16 (+3) Con 16 (+3) Int 10 Wis 14 (+2) Cha 10
    https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1659670

  7. #87
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Antwerp, Belgium
    Posts
    6,393
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Sarvine/Tarrah:


    A scream sounds again laiden with frustration and pain and fear all at the same time. It is almost deafening, not because of the volume but the sound resonates something awful.
    Characters:
    - Executor Divine Katharina Durmond - Rise of the Runelords
    - Freya 'Forcefox' DeVos - Power Corrupts
    - Tycho Boughbreaker - Fall of Melior

    Campaigns:
    - Against the Shadow - Pathfinder Midnight campaign
    - Chronicles of Misthaven - Pathfinder Homebrew campaign

  8. #88
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Antwerp, Belgium
    Posts
    6,393
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    The horde of undead swarms forward and is entangled by Oparal's Web spell. For a moment it looks like that's that but then the hungry dead start tearing at the strands holding them back with undead and frightening fervor. Seeing this it becomes clear that anyone that is unfortunate enough to be caught by this horde would immediately be dragged down and incapacitated. So great would be the press of bodies and multitude of clawing arms that wielding any kind of weapon would become impossible. The undead are momentarily confused by the illusionary walls Elsa conjured and many try to follow the wall's contours but the majority of them are just pushed through the illusions by their fellow brain craving undead making them react slightly confused but soon fixing their attention on the prey in sight.
    ((The horde is distracted this turn by both hindering spells but can act normally next turn.))
    Characters:
    - Executor Divine Katharina Durmond - Rise of the Runelords
    - Freya 'Forcefox' DeVos - Power Corrupts
    - Tycho Boughbreaker - Fall of Melior

    Campaigns:
    - Against the Shadow - Pathfinder Midnight campaign
    - Chronicles of Misthaven - Pathfinder Homebrew campaign

  9. #89
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Arkansas, Central Time
    Posts
    2,617
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Seeing a chance appear Sarvine immediately yells for Natan, Oparal and Elsa to grab a hold of her. The second she feels three sets of hands on her she immediately focuses on the far side of the room near the doors and proceeds to tear space time a new one. A gaping hole is torn in the air that the witch rushes into, dragging the other three along with her.

    Teleport Roll-Authentic Forum Dice-roll( d100 ) [100]


    “Defend the weak, protect both young and old, never desert your friends. Give justice to all, be fearless in battle and always ready to defend the right."

    —The law of Badger Lords”
    Brian Jacques, Lord Brocktree

  10. #90

    Default

    Tsu puts away her sword - anyone remaining is picked up and flown high, as she works towards... well. The rest of the group. The doors, once she gets through the wall.
    "A good speech should be like a woman's skirt: Long enough to cover the subject but short enough to keep people interested." -Winston Churchill

    The very Prettiest Orc avatar done by the talented Letty Wilson.








Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •