Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Mission: The crucible.

Blog Entries

"He tried to kill us because we wouldn't swear eternal servitude to him.I'm mounting his head next to his wings! Guys I'm casting my signature hex! Get ready!" Sarvine yells over the sound of battle as she prepares to cast her sleep hex. This way the team would have warning and could all dogpile the sleeping archon at the same time.
    Last edited by GhoulRising; 05-06-2019 at 08:44 PM.

“Defend the weak, protect both young and old, never desert your friends. Give justice to all, be fearless in battle and always ready to defend the right."

—The law of Badger Lords”
    Brian Jacques, Lord Brocktree

Blog Entries

Sleep Hex-Authentic Forum Dice-roll( 1d20+6+2 ) [25]

“Defend the weak, protect both young and old, never desert your friends. Give justice to all, be fearless in battle and always ready to defend the right."

—The law of Badger Lords”
    Brian Jacques, Lord Brocktree

Blog Entries

Second round:
    Elsa casts her glamour and enlarges three of the group even as she ceases concentration on the Calm emotions spell.
    Oparal casts a simple yet hurtful spell and the missiles smash into the archon though he remains upright and steady as a rock.
    Tsukohari delays her attacks slightly until Sarvine has beglamered the archon.
    Sarvine casts her sleep hex and successfully lulls the giant into a slumber. He collapses down onto the ground, unmoving.
    Tsukohari...
    Shield archon... (probably asleep)
    Natan...
    Characters:
    - Executor Divine Katharina Durmond - Rise of the Runelords
    - Freya 'Forcefox' DeVos - Power Corrupts
    - Tycho Boughbreaker - Fall of Melior

Campaigns:
    - Against the Shadow - Pathfinder Midnight campaign
    - Chronicles of Misthaven - Pathfinder Homebrew campaign

Blog Entries

Natan spies that the archon has fallen, and steps out from behind the buttresses and slings his crossbow back over his shoulder, drawing his dagger from its sheath on his chest. He looks to Tsukohari to see what she does. "I can end him now," he offers, twirling the well-balanced blade around his fingers, "or we can leave him and hope he gets the message. Captain?"

Blog Entries

"Take care not to damage the wings, apparently Sarvine wants a trophy.", Oparal comments. "Now, to find out what is happening here.", she looks above where winged creatures were battling.

"Leave him. We don't have time to waste." She's become big, and she can fly. "We're going right through." This is a day. It's just a day, and Tsu leads on.
    "A good speech should be like a woman's skirt: Long enough to cover the subject but short enough to keep people interested." -Winston Churchill

The very Prettiest Orc avatar done by the talented Letty Wilson.

Blog Entries

The group leaves the slumbering giant where it is and quickly closes the distance to the cathedral's entrance. The double doors hang broken and derelict from their hinges. Up ahead over the cathedral the fight is still going on but right now you are out of focus of the fighting monsters and outsiders though that can change in an instant. It is possible to view inside the cathedral and though most of it is rather dark there are a few holes in the ceiling letting in pools of light. From somewhere further in the house of worship a scream of pain sounds but the origin of the scream can't be seen. Something high inside among the rafters has noticed you standing in the doorway because the mangled body of a hound archon is thrown down at you, landing with a wet smack and crunch of bones. From elsewhere out of sight in this structure you can faintly hear moaning; many many mouth moaning sonorously.
    Perception dc20:

Perception dc24:
    Characters:
    - Executor Divine Katharina Durmond - Rise of the Runelords
    - Freya 'Forcefox' DeVos - Power Corrupts
    - Tycho Boughbreaker - Fall of Melior

Campaigns:
    - Against the Shadow - Pathfinder Midnight campaign
    - Chronicles of Misthaven - Pathfinder Homebrew campaign

Blog Entries

Authentic Forum Dice-rollPerception - (1d20+23) [34]

Oparal easily spots the creatures with her lensed eyes and points them out, describing their locations through whispered voice: "An ambush. I can't tell if they're working together or not."

Blog Entries

Authentic Forum Dice-rollPerception - (1d20+14) [18]

"Scout around back for another way in?" Natan asks, following the line of Oparal's finger but not sure if he sees what she's pointing to. He readies his crossbow.
    Last edited by theScrappy; 05-07-2019 at 11:25 PM.

Mode: TFR

Tsu takes a deep breath, eyes beginning to turn red. Alright. Her sword is sheathed, armor becoming more malevolent, and she readies her shield. "Splitting them off. On my go, we go in, and keep the manticore out with my shield - Natan, you can probably deploy it without it losing its size. I'll fly right up and see if I can't drop our chimaera to the ground, and we should be able to take it out quickly."
    "A good speech should be like a woman's skirt: Long enough to cover the subject but short enough to keep people interested." -Winston Churchill

The very Prettiest Orc avatar done by the talented Letty Wilson.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast