Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 189

Thread: Mission: The crucible.

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Antwerp, Belgium
    Posts
    6,330
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollfalling damage - (3d6) [9]
    The chimera shakes itself and sees no other quarry than the group standing in the doorway. Snarling with it's three heads it moves as it alights into the air, steel muscles moving under it's bestial fur coat and the white dragon head breathes a cone of biting cold.
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollcold damage vs everyone except Tsu - (6d6) [23] ((reflex save dc17 halves damage))
    It's goat head calls out to its comrade:
    "Get the elf woman and the songy bitch! We'll deal with the invisible one later!"
    Heeding the command the other beast dives downward from its perch but the manticore doesn't touch down, instead flying toward the group and with a snap of its tail it launches 4 wicked spikes at the group.
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollspike Elsa - (1d20+10) [17]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rolldamage - (1d6+5) [7]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollspike Elsa - (1d20+10) [12]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rolldamage - (1d6+5) [6]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollspike Elsa - (1d20+10) [24]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rolldamage - (1d6+5) [8]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollspike Elsa - (1d20+10) [17]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rolldamage - (1d6+5) [9]
    From somewhere deeper in the bowels of the building another piercing scream of pain comes. Whatever. You have more pressing concerns.

    ((Both beasts are 20ft from the group, 20ft removed from each other, and 20ft from the ground.))

    Second round:
    Sarvine...
    Elsa...
    Oparal...
    Natan...
    Tarrah...
    Tsukohari...
    Beasts...
    Characters:
    - Executor Divine Katharina Durmond - Rise of the Runelords
    - Freya 'Forcefox' DeVos - Power Corrupts
    - Six - Trial

    Campaigns:
    - Against the Shadow - Pathfinder Midnight campaign
    - Chronicles of Misthaven - Pathfinder Homebrew campaign

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Southern California, USA
    Posts
    3,363
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollReflex - (1d20+13) [21] (11 damage)

    Natan quickly makes for cover, seeking to obscure his assault as the beasts focus on his compatriots. Authentic Forum Dice-rollStealth - (1d20+24) [26]

    From his position, he begins his assault on the chimera.
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollAttack - (1d20+16) (18) [34]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollDamage - (1d10+8) [16] + Authentic Forum Dice-rollSneak Attack - (4d6) [9] (if applicable)

    Actions:
    Stealth to cover (move)
    Sneak attack (standard)
    Study Target: Chimera (immediate, after sneak attack)

    HP: 40 / 51
    Last edited by theScrappy; 05-15-2019 at 04:55 PM.




  3. #53
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Southern California, USA
    Posts
    3,363
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollReadied Non-Sneak Attack - (1d20+16) (18) [34]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollDamage - (1d10+8) [14]




  4. #54
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    766

    Default

    Elsa still wreathed in scintillating colors watched the chimera fall from the sky with a look of awe and shock. The creature was terrible to behold and yet still graceful even in a moment of defeat. The roar of the second brought her to the danger of her present moment just in time to reflexively raise an extremely brief blast of discordant magic that gave her a moment of relief from the full brunt of the beast's icy blast. The beast's command to target Oparal seemed reasonable, as well as frightening, however the description of herself drew an offended response from the small Magician, even as a hail of thorns pieced the air around her.

    "Hey! That's rude!"
    Elsa shouted before giving a cry of pain as a large barbed spike caught her in the arm. "OUCH!"

    Taking a breath Elsa raised her wand with a flourish, "Now you see me... Now you DON'T!" With a gathering strobe of violet and pink arcane magic Elsa waved her wand in a circle before her and as she spoke the final word she disappeared in a blast of colors. Now invisible, Elsa quickly moved to stand next to Oparal granting the woman the benefit of her Arcane Concordance. "Quick! Go invisible or blast them out of the sky, I'll make your magic sparkle with power!" Elsa encouraged Oparal as she approached.


    Elsa Tarolandashe

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollReflex Save - (1d20+11) (18) [29] vs DC17 Breath Weapon (23 Cold Damage)
    Save = 1/2 damage (12 Cold Damage)

    Move Action:
    Move to Oparal

    Standard Action:

    Cast "Greater Invisibility" [auto extended]
    Target Self

    Current Effects:
    Arcane Concordance [Extend] - 8 rounds remaining
    Greater Invisibility [Extended] - 20 rounds remaining
    Last edited by Doc-Holiday; 05-15-2019 at 12:26 AM.

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    2,999
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollreflex - (1d20+8) [13]





  6. #56
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    2,999
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    With a word and a flick of a finger, Oparal vanishes from sight as well, then moves a little. She could feel the cold has chilled her to the bone.

    Actions: Standard - cast vanish
    Move - move 10' from her current position Authentic Forum Dice-rollstealth - (1d20+13+20) [49]





  7. #57

    Default

    "Can't ignore me for long!" Her blade comes down as she does, slashing into its flank. If it was big before, it's especially a threat now.

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollCharge Attack Chimera - (1d20+19) [23]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollDamage - (2d8+23) [34]
    "A good speech should be like a woman's skirt: Long enough to cover the subject but short enough to keep people interested." -Winston Churchill

    The very Prettiest Orc avatar done by the talented Letty Wilson.








  8. #58
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    2,999
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollreflex Sarvine - (1d20+7) [17] , cold resistance 7, Sarvine receives 4 cold damage





  9. #59
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    2,999
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollknowledge arcana - (1d20+20) [37] for manticore
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollknowledge arcana - (1d20+20) [32] for chimera





  10. #60

    Default

    Dodging as well as she can, Sarvine points her finger at the Manticore shooting spikes at them. "You need to simmer down, pussycat!" Cackling, she launches a spell at it, a Baleful Polymorph intended to transform it into a common housecat.

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollFort. DC 19/21 - (1d20+11) [12]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollWill if Above Successful, DC 13/15 - (1d20+11) [25]
    "A good speech should be like a woman's skirt: Long enough to cover the subject but short enough to keep people interested." -Winston Churchill

    The very Prettiest Orc avatar done by the talented Letty Wilson.








Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •