Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Goblins Out of Character Discussion

Default Goblins Out of Character Discussion

Ok everyone! I figured out the issue. When I was editing the thread to remove some excess fudged rolls I accidentally did end up deleting the thread. I figured out how to restore it. You should be able to get back in now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Default Goblins Out of Character Discussion

Awesome! Just noticed the thread is back up, Iíll be posting later tonight. Woohoo!

3. Default

Hey well done!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Mar'ro- The Unquiet Lands
    Dwemmek Dwerrowfade - World of Chaldera
    Softhands - Curse of the Crimson Throne
    Fin "Cur" Forestson - Beyond Drachenward
    Qadan Yul - Arcanis

Great, yah hoo! 🥳🥳🥳

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

5. Default Goblins Out of Character Discussion

I forgot that Poog was technically riding the spider ... hmm. I was hoping to try and turn that into my animal companion or mount. Oh well. The spider may get burned along with my crotch, but imma goblin and thinking ahead is not my specialty.

@Ninja- since you are a cavalier that doesnít mean that it canít be your companion for a short period of time. Itís just only the size of a watermelon or a cat. Not ridable but definitely something that you might be able to train like a pet until it dies or you find something bigger. Donít worry you will get plenty of opportunities to get yourself a mount.

7. Default Goblins Out of Character Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by MTpaladin View Post
    @Ninja- since you are a cavalier that doesnít mean that it canít be your companion for a short period of time. Itís just only the size of a watermelon or a cat. Not ridable but definitely something that you might be able to train like a pet until it dies or you find something bigger. Donít worry you will get plenty of opportunities to get yourself a mount.

Lol thanks for the foreshadowing ... muahaha!

I hardly expect any animal under Poogís protection to last very long. Whether itís my mount, pet, companion whatever. Itís very likely to get burned and eaten - not necessarily in that order.

Oh! Iíve got a question. Right now Poog only has an NPC level as adept. When we hit level 2 I can take an actual class level? Like cleric 1/Adept 1. Or is there another way this will work?

If thatís information youíll be dispersing when the time arises, or if I missed where you previously mentioned it, feel free to put me in my place. Thanks!

Exactly.

Both. I can provide you with what is given in the Module and you can take what is given or you can take it in a different direction if you like

9. Default Goblins Out of Character Discussion

Alright good deal.

I vote for Buggy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast