Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Goblins Out of Character Discussion

Default Goblins Out of Character Discussion

Once the challenges are complete Iíll post the badges and their benefits. Iíll also include who received which badges.

Everyone has been doing a great job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Licktoad Badges

Animal Fiendship: Following a successful attack roll against a creature of the animal type, the user of this Licktoad badge increases her damage from that attack by +1d6 points. This extra damage is not doubled on a critical hit. The user can decide to activate this badge after rolling the regular damage for the attack.

Buggy
    Furback
    Keedra
    Poog
    Stumpbiter

Happy Beat: The user of this Licktoad badge gains DR 5/− against a single attack, and is hurled 5 feet away from his attacker in a direction he chooses, landing on his feet. The user can activate this badge after he is hit, but before damage is rolled.

Buggy
    Furback
    Keedra
    Poog
    Stumpbiter

Hurtful Words: The user of this Licktoad badge can call forth a stream of blistering invectives against a single creature with an Intelligence score of 3 or higher within 30 feet. This allows the user to attempt an Intimidate check to demoralize that creature with a +5 circumstance bonus on the roll. If the userís check exceeds the target DC by 5 or more, her target is staggered for 1 round instead of shaken. This is a mind-affecting effect.

Buggy
    Furback
    Poog

Squirm Tongue: The user of this Licktoad badge can reroll a single saving throw he just failed, but he immediately falls prone.

Keedra

Does anyone know where Poog (Ninjafar) went? Heís been awol for a while.

Blog Entries

Keedra. Since thatís all you were asking for go ahead and roll again and see what you get.

Authentic Forum Dice-roll(1d6) [5]

Kitchen knife, cool
    Last edited by shadowthebard; 06-08-2019 at 02:28 AM.

------------
    Usually online 8 a.m. - midnight CST

Ok if Poog doesnít post soon heíll be left behind. There may still be an opportunity for him to surprisingly show up if Ninjafar comes back before it gets too far in the Adventure.

Oh I almost forgot. The winner of the special Boon. Buggy now has the opportunity to be tempted with bigger dice.

At any onetime you need to make a roll, just say ďIím tempted by bigger diceĒ and you may increase the die size by one step (ie damage roll for dagger is 1d4, you roll 1d6 twice). Roll 2 dice and use the higher if the two for the result. However you must take damage equal to the number rolled on the other die.

This Boon is good until used. Once used Iíll award it to someone else.

Blog Entries

Did we have to catch a frog alive?

Thatís the idea. They will be your pet and you will be able to receive benefits from them. They are your lucky toads.

For everyoneís FYI: Licking Toads: The so-called Lick Toads of Tadpole Bog secrete a mild toxin that causes dizziness and hallucinations and dulls pain in young goblins. Licking or eating a Lick Toad is a standard action, and provides the lucky goblin with 5 temporary hit points for 30 minutes. During that time, the toad-licker takes a Ė2 penalty on Perception and initiative checks due to hallucinations. A goblin can benefit from licking a toad only once per day, and after three licks, the licker no longer gains any benefit at all (but still receives gross and hilarious hallucinations).

Iíld be willing to extend a benefit of some kind for licking your toads.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast