Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: We Be Goblins Saga

Keedra points at Poog and calls out, "Tha-na!" Two gallons of water appear above Poog's head and fall, drenching him. Then she runs as fast as she can for a few moments before crashing into the sturdiest building in the village.

------------
    Usually online 8 a.m. - midnight CST

Default We Be Goblins Saga

Stumpbiter started chewing on nearest tree and would beat his head against it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

As the idea of burning himself was taken by one of the other goblins, Buggy takes out bugeye from his eye and place him safely on the ground .. Takes out bottle with blood pickled mushrooms and pick out one that fits in his eye socket.
    "Me be the lightning god!" The juices from the mushroom slowly run down his cheek making it look like his 'eye' is bleeding .. Take out his wand of shocking grasp and actives it.. His hand is covered by sparkling electricity..
    Then place his hand over the face.. His body start to shake as the electricity goes threw his body, making the mushroom release a massive amount of the juice stored inside making it a 'river of blood' flowing out from his eyebefore falling out on the ground.. He then picks it up .. and eats it.
    Last edited by Krivak; 05-03-2019 at 03:36 PM.

4. Default

Furback runs straight at the nearest wall then with surprising agility, begins running up the wall. Just as his momentum starts to slow, he springs backwards. Look out below! the thick goblin yells as he twists in the air and bellyflops towards the nearest goblin, arms and legs splayed, warty skin rippling in the brief rush of wind.

Authentic Forum Dice-rollAcrobatics - (1d20+8) [25]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollCharisma Check - (1d20-1) [0] - Plus whatever bonus from the attempt.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Mar'ro- The Unquiet Lands
    Dwemmek Dwerrowfade - World of Chaldera
    Softhands - Curse of the Crimson Throne
    Fin "Cur" Forestson - Beyond Drachenward
    Qadan Yul - Arcanis

The other goblins watching point and launch as these fresh whelps run around releasing havoc on them selves. With each display the laughs got louder and louder. After each goblin has shown their willingness to please the chieftain, the chieftain gives a big toothy grin, then leans down to whisper in his advisers ear who speaks out to relay the chieftains message, as it is said the voice of the chieftain is so powerful it will turn goblins who hear it to mush.

“His gurthness enjoys your display. Does anyone else want to amuse his highness?”

“Everyone knows that Licktoad Tribe is wittiest and meanest. To prove that you are Licktoad worthy you must give best insult.” Floptop announced.

All down the line the filthy and eager whelps grinned since they knew plenty of insults that they have overheard from older goblins who would come by and poke at them. But Floptop was not done. She walked over to a a fire pit with a pile of stones sitting rather close to the flames.

“You must prove your wit, even in much extreme pain. Each whelp must deliver a clever insult while chewing on a hot stone plucked from the fire pit.”

“You! you are first!” She points to one of the whelps now with a grimace of anticipation. Mogmurch steps forward and closes his eyes tight, punches his nose and opens his mouth wide almost unwillingly. But as soon as the stone touched his wide open mouth it rolled back nearly down his throat, scalding his tongue and he immediately spits it out.

“Aaaaaaah my bun my bun. Bap hurp mow I hant palp.” Mogmurch babbled

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by MTpaladin; 05-14-2019 at 09:24 PM.

6. Default

Furback lies dazed on the ground, releasing a massive fart and gathering his wits.
    Qadan Yul - Arcanis

7. Default We Be Goblins Saga

Poog gets the coal in his mouth and accidently bites it in half, burning twice as much mouth but surprisingly allowing him to form words a little more clear now his tongue can reach the roof of his mouth.

He then does his best to brew a bruising insult...
    ”You so fat!” he pauses - that’s not what he meant. ”You so ... ugly ... you not need to wipe butt! Poop so scared it no hang around! HA! It just run away. Ha. Ha aha. Ahahaha!” he then falls down laughing at his own wit. That is until it turns into violent racking coughs and screams. Poog choked on the burning coal he chewed up.

Deal damage that you see fit MT.

For: Authentic Forum Dice-roll(d20) [16]
    Int: Authentic Forum Dice-roll(d20) [8]

I apologise but I’m not good at insults.
    Last edited by Rocscar; 05-16-2019 at 01:10 PM.

Stumpbiter eagerly takes the glowing stone in his mouth. It hardly fazes him since his mouth has been callused from the constant gnawing on stick and stones. He actually savors it, sucking of the ash and remnants of what seems to be roasted snail.

10. Default

Furback levers himself up off the ground, waving his hand in front of his nose and grinning at the odor of his flatulence. Waddling forward - for he had realized he had accidentally sharted himself - Furback grabs the coal and shoves it in his mouth.

Authentic Forum Dice-rollFortitude - (1d20+4) [18]

His eyes go wide at the pain but then he screws them up tight and shout-garbles out, Fuh-bah thik yuh momma s'an'elf an yuh dadda s'adwarf!

Authentic Forum Dice-rollIntelligence - (1d20) [20]
    Qadan Yul - Arcanis

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast