Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: We Be Goblins Saga

1. Default

Furback snorts and smashes the crate apart as soon as Floptop stops speaking, heedless of the creature inside. He kicks aside the shards of the crate and jumps onto the spider, throwing his bulk on top of the creature, leash stretched between his pudgy hands Hur hur hur c'mere likkle skitter.

Attempt 1
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollCM - (1d20) [14]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollDex Check - (1d20+4) [14]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollFort Save if Needed - (1d20+4) [20]

With surprising deftness for the broad and hunched young goblin, Furback Glump manages to pin the spiders eight legs, two legs in each of his armpits and kneepits. He rolls a few times across the ground as the spider's jaws snap uselessly in the air, laughing wildly Arrr yer mine now spider, can't beat me! He headbutts the spider for good measure, dazing it temporarily. He quickly ties the leash around the spider and then promptly sits on it, looking up at Floptop and grinning proudly.
    Last edited by atlastrembles; 04-27-2019 at 03:20 PM.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Mar'ro- The Unquiet Lands
    Dwemmek Dwerrowfade - World of Chaldera
    Softhands - Curse of the Crimson Throne
    Fin "Cur" Forestson - Beyond Drachenward
    Qadan Yul - Arcanis

Stumpbiter takes the lid off the box and jumps on the spider.

CM [roll]d20[/roll]
    Dex [roll]d20[/roll]
    Last edited by Rocscar; 04-27-2019 at 03:36 PM.

Authentic Forum Dice-roll(d20) [12]
    Authentic Forum Dice-roll(d20) [16]

(ooc- been awhile)

Stumpbiter throws the rope around the spider.
    Last edited by Rocscar; 04-27-2019 at 03:39 PM.

Default We Be Goblins Saga

The flash of flames catches Floptop’s eye. She walks over to Keedra and expresses her surprise and frustration that the young welp seemed to outsmart her. “Fire is good but you are not always going to be able to use it. Especially if you need the creature alive.” She gives her a nod of approval with her words of wisdom.

Then a ruckus catches her attention a few crates down as two of the larger whelps smash through their boxes and leap onto their arachnids. As the two of them roll through the mud and wrestle with their respective spiders she congratulates them on their tenacity. “That’s it you two! Show those bugs who’s boss!”

As she continues her stroll down the row she passes another whelp already playing yo-yo with his spider. It seems that he has made a lasting friend as he whips it about through the air. “And what do you call yourself Whelp?”

“I am Chuffy and I like to stabby stab.”

“Right. Good work Chuffy.” She says with a confused look in her face as she continues to inspect the newly released whelps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by MTpaladin; 04-28-2019 at 11:18 PM.

Blog Entries

Buggy gives the spider an evil eye! ((Hex, save will dc 14)) Then Point her magic wand at the spider!
    "Buggy wuggy who, i'll cast a spell on you! Buggy wuggy ...SLEEP!" ((Sleep spell dc 13)) The magic forms in his hands and surrounds the spider.

((failed the dex roll.. The fat black numbers are online rolls.. If trusted or i'll just repost))
    Last edited by Krivak; 04-29-2019 at 07:53 PM.

6. Default We Be Goblins Saga

Authentic Forum Dice-rollcmb - ( d20-3 ) (11) [8]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollcmb - ( d20-3 ) (1) [-2]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollcmb - ( d20-3 ) (14) [11]

Authentic Forum Dice-rolldex - ( d20+2 ) (20) [22]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rolldex - ( d20+2 ) (19) [21]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rolldex - ( d20+2 ) (20) [22]

Authentic Forum Dice-rollfort - ( d20 ) (8) [8]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollfort - ( d20 ) (1) [1]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollfort - ( d20 ) (12) [12]

Poog is scared of spiders. They have too many legs, which is good if you can be eating them, but they don’t like you trying to bite. Finally remembering he still has half a banana in his pants somewhere getting nice and squishy, he settles with that for a snack instead of spider legs. He then subdues, leashes and then mounts the spider. Mission accomplished with no regrets... we’ll until the poison takes its toll (if any).

I can make a ride check if needed to mount said spider. Just roll some attacks, and I’ll take the hits.

Last edited by ninjafar; 04-29-2019 at 10:07 PM.

Buggy stares down the spiders right eyes with his evil eye. Yet the spider resists the strange twitching of the goblin whelp and does not seem to be effected by the hypnotic waiving of his wand. Yet the distraction allowed him to slip the loop around its head. Another goblin has passed the first test.

OOC
    Will to reduce hex Authentic Forum Dice-roll(d20) [16] success
    Resist sleep Authentic Forum Dice-rollWill - (d20-2) [16] success

Hexed for 1 more round

Last edited by MTpaladin; 04-30-2019 at 07:51 PM.

The spider senses the apprehensiveness of the little patron of Zarongel. As his hands quivered with fear it made it difficult to loop the spider. As he tried to snare its head it lunges out and sank his thorn sized fangs into Poog’s wrist and arm. The pain of the spider venom burns his wrist and up his arm. Yet through all the pain he was able to slip on the leash and sit on the large watermelon sized spider, pinning it to the ground. His fingers and arm beginning to swell.

“Ha ha ha, that’s it. It’s only a spider bite.” Floptop smiles and laughs under her breath as she watches the last whelp to lasso his spider.

OOC
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollbite#1 - (d20+7) [19] vs 14AC
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollbite#2 - (d20+7) [25] vs 14AC

Success = 1 damage + 1 STR Damage
    Fort save of 10 negates STR damage

-2 Strength until long rest or cure poison for Poog.

Ok good job everyone! You all earned the Spiderbite Badge.

Badge Benefit: Following a successful attack roll against a creature of the animal type, the user of this Licktoad badge increases her damage from that attack by +1d6 points. This extra damage is not doubled on a critical hit. The user can decide to activate this badge after rolling the regular damage for the attack. You can use this up to 1 week of in game play. This may last up through the next chapter.

Last edited by MTpaladin; 04-30-2019 at 08:20 PM.

“Hm hm hm!” Chief Gutwad smirks and leans down from his great Teeter chair to his advisor Slorb who speaks up to voice the chief’s wishes.

“His gurthness wants to see more of that as he points to Poog and the two goblins who wrestled their spiders.”

“You heard the chief! Get to smackin’!” She shouts as she smacks a nearby whelp in line across the ears.

10. Default We Be Goblins Saga

Scrambling in his pockets in order to please he fumbles out an old stick he’d been carrying around meaning to whack Zoog with it. ”Hold stick.” he thrust the stick to the closest goblin. It’s got some chew marks on one end ... but everything Poog has is chewed on.

”Ah!” Delight at finding the old banana he’d saved, he licks the now banana paste from his fingers and then turns to whichever whelp holds his stick. [b]”Poog is clever, soon you’ll learn. Me thinks it’s funny when you burn!”[b] Poog proceeds to cast burning hands at the stick.

He snatches the stick, now burning at one end, jams the not hot end up his nose, and proceeds to try and light his pants on fire, through the tears now running down his face. Bonus points for burning others pants as well.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast