Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 173

Thread: We Be Goblins Saga

  1. #61
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Montana, USA
    Posts
    1,274

    Default We Be Goblins Saga

    Stumpbiter trudges off in the opposite direction of Furback. Thereís no way heís going to put up with that. Perhaps he would have better luck finding a toad on drier land. But unfortunately after 15 feet, he runs into a thick patch of thorny brambles blocking his path. He looks left and right to see how far it goes. The thorny swamp berry patch stretches pretty far north but ends after about 30 feet to the south, but that heads back towards the goblin town. Unless he heads westward or follows the brambles northward his options are a bit limited.

    OOC
    Swamp is to the northwest. Stumpbiter has another 15 feet (3 spaces) of his first 30ft and if he wanted to use his action to run a bit further he could move another 30ft (6 spaces)


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. Default

    Furback falls to his knees, groaning in pain and retching after Stumpbiter's dirty blow. Still, undeterred, he crawls westwards five spaces, making croaking sounds as he goes.

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollHandle Animal - (1d20+3) [18]
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Mar'ro- The Unquiet Lands
    Dwemmek Dwerrowfade - World of Chaldera
    Softhands - Curse of the Crimson Throne
    Fin "Cur" Forestson - Beyond Drachenward
    Qadan Yul - Arcanis


  3. #63
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Montana, USA
    Posts
    1,274

    Default We Be Goblins Saga

    Furbackís calls arenít half bad. He is responded with the croaks of a nearby frog. To his right he spots a section of the earth that has slicked away and turned into a mud slide into the bog itself. To his left and ahead the dry earth continues on for a bit longer before folding into the peat bog.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #64

    Default

    Stumpbiter turns and goes northwest 15 spaces while croaking.
    [roll]d20[/roll]

    sorry

    Last edited by Rocscar; 06-19-2019 at 09:24 PM.

  5. #65

    Default

    Stumpbiter turns and goes northwest 15 spaces while croaking.
    Authentic Forum Dice-roll(d20) [11]

  6. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MTpaladin View Post
    Furback’s calls aren’t half bad. He is responded with the croaks of a nearby frog. To his right he spots a section of the earth that has slicked away and turned into a mud slide into the bog itself. To his left and ahead the dry earth continues on for a bit longer before folding into the peat bog.
    Furback tries to follow the sound of the nearby frog and crawls towards the mudslide, heading down it head first.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Mar'ro- The Unquiet Lands
    Dwemmek Dwerrowfade - World of Chaldera
    Softhands - Curse of the Crimson Throne
    Fin "Cur" Forestson - Beyond Drachenward
    Qadan Yul - Arcanis


  7. #67
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Around the 4th moon
    Posts
    1,301
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    BUGGY looked as the others walking away looking for toads ... Only a fool would do that! He takes his shocking staff and heads out looking for a place with water, he had a evil plan.. So evil he laughed while thinking about it.. He would find somewhere to stand.. Actitivate the wand and shock everything in the swamp! Then he just had to pick up any toad still alive.. And eat the once that fried!
    Last edited by Krivak; 06-21-2019 at 02:50 AM.

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Montana, USA
    Posts
    1,274

    Default We Be Goblins Saga

    Stumpbiter wanders to the left and as he passes in between a triad of bush, stump and tree, he hears some rustling in each of the bush, stump, and tree.

    Furback bellyflops onto the mud-slick slide and cakes his face and belly with the swamp clay. With a SPLOOSH! he causes a ripple in the still swamp water releasing a stench that anyone other than a goblin might call revolting. He rights himself and slowly pops his head out of the water, swamp grass and a lily pad giving him the appearance of a swamp hag. Yet now standing to his full hight of just nearly three feet the water is just deep enough that it is waist deep. He is light enough to still be able to walk atop the spongy peat bottom.

    Off in the distance a disturbed turtle slips into the murky water, upset that itís sunbathing was cut short. A vibrant blue dragon fly darts by skimming the surface for its meal.

    Buggy and Keedra are left standing there as their oafish companions split off in opposite directions. They are left with the decision to stay together, split up or follow one or the other. The Blackstump Marsh is a big place and many creepy crawlies make their home here in the marsh.

    OOC
    Stumpbiter: what does Stumpbiter do? What direction does Stump biter go? Does he investigate? (Directly behind to the right in the stump or directly behind to the left in the tree, or forward to the right in the bush.) Or go on somewhere else?

    Furback: Make a perception check




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #69

    Default

    Keedra heads north (10 spaces), looking for toads and anything else of interest. She moves slowly, so as not to scare away a potential pet.

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollStealth - (1d20+11) [29]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollPerception - (1d20+2) [16]

    ------------
    Usually online 8 a.m. - midnight CST


  10. #70
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Montana, USA
    Posts
    1,274

    Default We Be Goblins Saga

    Keedra begins to hear the same rustling sounds in each of the locations as Stumpbiter.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •