Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: We Be Goblins Saga

Default We Be Goblins Saga

Stumpbiter investigates the bush slowly raising the broken pitchfork.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Out pops a black and white striped animal. He begins stomping his feet, hissing and growling at the goblin and waving its tail as a warning.

OOC
    What does Stumpbiter do with this curious looking animal?

Keedra is close enough to see and also interact if she wants or check out one of the other spots

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stumpbiter attacks animal with broken pitchfork.
    Attack Authentic Forum Dice-roll(d20) [20]
    Damage Authentic Forum Dice-roll(1d6+1) [3]

Without hesitation the young goblin thrusts the trident forward piercing the skunk through the back before it made an attempt to spray its intruder. It lets out a yelp of pain before itís wounds bleed out.

Stumpbiter yelps in victory and goes to investigate the stump, after putting the skunk in his pack.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

6. Default

Furback licks the mud off from around his lips, growls at the turtle and swats ineffectually at the dragonfly buzzing around him, then takes a long slow look around himself, trailing his hands through the murky water.

Authentic Forum Dice-rollPerception - (1d20+1) [12]
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Mar'ro- The Unquiet Lands
    Dwemmek Dwerrowfade - World of Chaldera
    Softhands - Curse of the Crimson Throne
    Fin "Cur" Forestson - Beyond Drachenward
    Qadan Yul - Arcanis

Furback canít see any toads at the moment in the immediate vicinity but he does spy a shallow bar amongst the cattails that would be a perfect place for a toad to hide.

OOC
    The cattails are about 50 feet NW of his current position

8. Default We Be Goblins Saga

Furback heads for that bar in the distance, splashily doggy-paddling in that direction.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Mar'ro- The Unquiet Lands
    Dwemmek Dwerrowfade - World of Chaldera
    Softhands - Curse of the Crimson Throne
    Fin "Cur" Forestson - Beyond Drachenward
    Qadan Yul - Arcanis

Keedra waits for the skunk to be dispatched, then moves past it. She wants to put a little distance between herself and the others.

------------
    Usually online 8 a.m. - midnight CST

Stumpbiter grins a goofy grin at Keedra as he slips the fresh striped meal into his pack and looks around for where he should go to find his lucky Licktoad.

Keedra slightly disgusted with the whole matter turns her nose up at furback and waits for him to move on, she does not want to continue on with the oafish Stumpbiter.

Like a hunting crocodile, Furback lurks forward towards the cattails continuing to make his strange yet affective Licktoad calls. After reaching the shallow bar he can hear two distinct different calls nearby. This could be it, he could do it!

Buggy Bugeye remains debating what direction and location would be the best to find not only Licktoads but to find the best Licktoads.

And Poog has definitely been practicing his animal calling now he can finally put it to use. He heads off in ... wait where is Poog? Oh godís sake, he and Zoog are still looking for weapons and gear! Come on you two hurry up youíre going to miss your chance at catching a Licktoad. Now just do rock-cloth-shears to decide who gets what and get moving. Good grief, some goblin whelps am I right?

OOC
    Stumpbiter where to next?

Keedra where to next?

Furback make another perception roll to pinpoint your 2 potential Licktoads.

Buggy you have yet to decide what to do. Youíll need to move around to find a Licktoad.

Still no sign of Poog. He will have until after this segment before he will be unable to continue as a PC. Nobody has caught one yet so there is plenty of time. Since he and Zoog are clerics I want to make sure the group will have a healing party member moving forward.

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast