Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 138

Thread: We Be Goblins Saga

  1. #71

    Default We Be Goblins Saga

    Stumpbiter investigates the bush slowly raising the broken pitchfork.



    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  2. #72
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Montana, USA
    Posts
    1,121

    Default We Be Goblins Saga

    Out pops a black and white striped animal. He begins stomping his feet, hissing and growling at the goblin and waving its tail as a warning.

    OOC
    What does Stumpbiter do with this curious looking animal?

    Keedra is close enough to see and also interact if she wants or check out one of the other spots


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #73

    Default

    Stumpbiter attacks animal with broken pitchfork.
    Attack Authentic Forum Dice-roll(d20) [20]
    Damage Authentic Forum Dice-roll(1d6+1) [3]

  4. #74
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Montana, USA
    Posts
    1,121

    Default We Be Goblins Saga

    Without hesitation the young goblin thrusts the trident forward piercing the skunk through the back before it made an attempt to spray its intruder. It lets out a yelp of pain before itís wounds bleed out.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #75

    Default We Be Goblins Saga

    Stumpbiter yelps in victory and goes to investigate the stump, after putting the skunk in his pack.



    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  6. Default

    Furback licks the mud off from around his lips, growls at the turtle and swats ineffectually at the dragonfly buzzing around him, then takes a long slow look around himself, trailing his hands through the murky water.

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollPerception - (1d20+1) [12]
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Mar'ro- The Unquiet Lands
    Dwemmek Dwerrowfade - World of Chaldera
    Softhands - Curse of the Crimson Throne
    Fin "Cur" Forestson - Beyond Drachenward
    Qadan Yul - Arcanis


  7. #77
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Montana, USA
    Posts
    1,121

    Default We Be Goblins Saga

    Furback canít see any toads at the moment in the immediate vicinity but he does spy a shallow bar amongst the cattails that would be a perfect place for a toad to hide.


    OOC
    The cattails are about 50 feet NW of his current position


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. Default We Be Goblins Saga

    Furback heads for that bar in the distance, splashily doggy-paddling in that direction.

    Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Mar'ro- The Unquiet Lands
    Dwemmek Dwerrowfade - World of Chaldera
    Softhands - Curse of the Crimson Throne
    Fin "Cur" Forestson - Beyond Drachenward
    Qadan Yul - Arcanis


  9. #79

    Default

    Keedra waits for the skunk to be dispatched, then moves past it. She wants to put a little distance between herself and the others.

    ------------
    Usually online 8 a.m. - midnight CST


  10. #80
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Montana, USA
    Posts
    1,121

    Default We Be Goblins Saga

    Stumpbiter grins a goofy grin at Keedra as he slips the fresh striped meal into his pack and looks around for where he should go to find his lucky Licktoad.

    Keedra slightly disgusted with the whole matter turns her nose up at furback and waits for him to move on, she does not want to continue on with the oafish Stumpbiter.

    Like a hunting crocodile, Furback lurks forward towards the cattails continuing to make his strange yet affective Licktoad calls. After reaching the shallow bar he can hear two distinct different calls nearby. This could be it, he could do it!

    Buggy Bugeye remains debating what direction and location would be the best to find not only Licktoads but to find the best Licktoads.

    And Poog has definitely been practicing his animal calling now he can finally put it to use. He heads off in ... wait where is Poog? Oh godís sake, he and Zoog are still looking for weapons and gear! Come on you two hurry up youíre going to miss your chance at catching a Licktoad. Now just do rock-cloth-shears to decide who gets what and get moving. Good grief, some goblin whelps am I right?

    OOC
    Stumpbiter where to next?

    Keedra where to next?

    Furback make another perception roll to pinpoint your 2 potential Licktoads.

    Buggy you have yet to decide what to do. Youíll need to move around to find a Licktoad.

    Still no sign of Poog. He will have until after this segment before he will be unable to continue as a PC. Nobody has caught one yet so there is plenty of time. Since he and Zoog are clerics I want to make sure the group will have a healing party member moving forward.



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •