Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 59

Thread: We Be Goblins Saga

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Around the 4th moon
    Posts
    1,224
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollFort - (1d20+1) (7) [8] Barley keeping the hot stone in his mouth his cheer will keeps in still inside.. He slaps his face and looks more focused
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollInt - (1d20+2) (14) [16] "uh muhe i'c a dwurf lufng pik luf'r! Tht wer a putty dwess" (You mother is a dwarf loving pink lover! That wears a pretty dress!"
    Spitting the stone on the ground he put his hand on the side to show pride!
    Last edited by Krivak; 05-16-2019 at 10:34 AM.

  2. #32

    Default

    Keedra lets the others continue exhibiting their masochistic tendencies - she doesn't like pain, not even for the benefit of her leaders.

    ------------
    Usually online 8 a.m. - midnight CST


  3. #33
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Montana, USA
    Posts
    1,030

    Default We Be Goblins Saga

    Floptop gave a chuckle at Poog’s whit and choice of poo humor. That never gets old. Then she was surprised by Furbacks insult and took it personally. A scowl quickly crossed her face and with a heavy fist brought it down on top of the rather large goblin whelp, causing him to plop down in the mud temporarily swatting at invisible stars and dragonflies buzzing around his vision. Buggy too felt a sting across his face and the hot stone flung from his mouth as he was surprised with a slap by the Whelp Wrangler.

    A yelp followed by a roar of hearty laughter comes from the crowd of spectating goblins. The hot stone had disappeared into the crowd, landing in the loincloth of a goblin who went through this challenge last year. He yelped and batted his groin trying to put out the hot coal, but it did not good. He only helped press the hot stone against the sensitive skin, as the others around him only pointed and laughed as they watched.

    “What!? Fiery whelp have no whit? Only true Licktoads know good and witty insult.” She gives Keedra a scowl. “Maybe your wormtongue save you for next challenge.”




    Squirmtongue

    “All right you mud wallowing whelps! Now is the chance to show how resourceful you can be. Out here in the Blackstump Marsh food may look to be scarce, but it’s actually everywhere. Worms are your target. Not only are they good for food but they are great for putting down your brothers pants.” Floptop walks around the line of nearly indoctrinated whelps to stand behind one of the scrawny ones standing in the middle. She grabs his head like a ball and slams it in the mud. “You must dig in the mud without using your hands and feet!” She instructs as she smears his face around. “Because there WILL be a time when you WILL be captured by a stinking pink flesh human and your hands and feet will be tied!” She continues to instruct. By now the scrawny goblins arms are flailing as he begins to struggle for air with his face is ears deep in the mud. With a gross sucking sound, she pulls his head out out of the mud. The whelps face covered and mouth full of mud, a worm wriggling in his nose.

    OOC
    To prove the nimbleness of their teeth, the whelps must dig worms out of the mud without using their hands or feet. Each time a whelp gulps down a mouthful of mud, they must succeed at a DC 12 Perception check to find a worm within. Once a goblin finds a worm, they can avoid swallowing it with a successful DC 14 Reflex save. A whelp can swallow three mouthfuls of mud before they are too full and sick to try again.

    To help speed things up Go ahead and make three sets of rolls (1 perception and 1 reflex). I will take the first successful set of rolls.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by MTpaladin; 05-22-2019 at 06:33 PM.

  4. #34

    Default

    Keedra likes worms, and eagerly shoves her face into the mud to find some.

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollPerception - (1d20+2) [5]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollReflex - (1d20+3) [15]

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollPerception - (1d20+2) [18]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollReflex - (1d20+3) [19]

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollPerception - (1d20+2) [7]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollReflex - (1d20+3) [15]

    ------------
    Usually online 8 a.m. - midnight CST


  5. Default

    Furback grins stupidly - what an honour it was to be smacked by the Chief themselves! He staggers upright, wobbling back and forth a bit in a daze while he listens to the instructions. When Floptop finishes, he teeters over and falls face first into the mud, eager to complete this last challenge.

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollPerception - (1d20+1) [10]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollReflex - (1d20+4) [16]

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollPerception - (1d20+1) [3]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollReflex - (1d20+4) [11]

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollPerception - (1d20+1) [5]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollReflex - (1d20+4) [9]

    After repeatedly mashing his face into the mud, Furback eventually comes up for air and promptly vomits up globs of mud. Did Furback win? he asks before falling on his back in exhaustion.
    Last edited by atlastrembles; 05-25-2019 at 02:47 PM.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Mar'ro- The Unquiet Lands
    Dwemmek Dwerrowfade - World of Chaldera
    Softhands - Curse of the Crimson Throne
    Fin "Cur" Forestson - Beyond Drachenward
    Qadan Yul - Arcanis


  6. #36
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Around the 4th moon
    Posts
    1,224
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Why didnt they just steal the food from others?.. This was stupid he thought to himself.. But as the other begone their digging.. He did the same
    First
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollPerception - (1d20+2) (3) [5]

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollReflex - (1d20+2) (19) [21]

    The ground his hard and rought and he just can get deep enough and dont find anything

    Second
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollPerception - (1d20+2) (1) [3]

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollReflex - (1d20+2) (16) [18]

    The frustrating moment he bites into a big stone and hurts his tooth

    Third
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollPerception - (1d20+2) (4) [6]

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollReflex - (1d20+2) (12) [14]
    His stomach is full of dirt and no worm to show for it.. He lies down on his back and screams and swings/kicks his arms and legs like a kid.. but the screaming and kicking makes him puke up all half the dirt and he now lies tired on the ground.. only giving a few swear now and then
    Last edited by Krivak; 05-27-2019 at 10:54 AM.

  7. #37

    Default

    Running over to the mud he dives into with his face.
    Perception Authentic Forum Dice-roll(d20) [16]
    Reflex Authentic Forum Dice-roll(d20) [2]

    Moving over he goes in again.
    Perception Authentic Forum Dice-roll(d20) [11]
    Reflex Authentic Forum Dice-roll(d20) [14]

    Again he moves.
    Perception Authentic Forum Dice-roll(d20) [2]
    Reflex Authentic Forum Dice-roll(d20) [11]

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Montana, USA
    Posts
    1,030

    Default We Be Goblins Saga

    If the whelps would have known any different they might have thought the competition was almost unfair and rigged. What they didn’t see was kettle head kicking a can wriggling with worms behind the stump he stood next to.

    “Ah quit your ballin!!!” Shouts Loptop, “So you didn’t get worm, so what! Licktoads take, that’s how we survive.”

    Free of the whelping cage, the bright-eyed hopefuls wait for their next block of instruction.

    Loptop shouts out over them what they must do next. “You maybe think you be tough because you got out of your baby cage, whelps? Psht! You no be goblins. The only real goblins are Licktoads, and a Licktoad without a toad is just... lick. So. If you want be Licktoads, you need to catch a toad at Tadpole Bog and also not die. Then you take the toad to Cave of Darkfear and also not die. Then you show your toad to the Darkfear spirit, and maybe if you really are a goblin, then you also not die. Get toad. Show spirit. Kill anything that wants to stop you and don’t die.” She counts off the nine items right, yeah that’s nine, needed on her fingers loosing count in the process.
    “That last part is very important.”

    The Licktoads made braving the spooky ruin a part of their coming-of-age ritual for as long as anyone can remember (at least 10 years), laying their toads before the Darkfear Spirit. The Whelps are given the opportunity to scavenge any weapons they can find in the clan’s trash pile. Once they have all found something Loptop sketches out a crude map, showing the location of Tadpole Bog and the Cave of Darkfear, then shoos the whelps on their way. Chief Gutwad’s favorites—Kettlehead and his followers— are allowed to depart immediately for Tadpole Bog





    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. Default

    Furback listens attentively, excited at the prospect of getting his hands on a toad and some weapons. He stumbles over to clan's trashpile and jumps in, tossing handfuls of garbage and other unmentionable discarded items aside as he searches for a suitable blade, a shield, and some armour.

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollPerception - (1d20+1) [12]

    OOC - Ideally looking for a one-handed weapon and a shield. Armour would be good, too!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Mar'ro- The Unquiet Lands
    Dwemmek Dwerrowfade - World of Chaldera
    Softhands - Curse of the Crimson Throne
    Fin "Cur" Forestson - Beyond Drachenward
    Qadan Yul - Arcanis


  10. #40

    Default

    Stumpbiter follows Furback but goes to a different part and digs through the trash.

    Preception Authentic Forum Dice-roll(d20) [6]

    OOC - Looking for a two handed weapon and armour.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •