Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: PvP Campaign

Blog Entries

Thats why I'm feeling I dont like the 5e .. I'm really trying to like it..asi'm in 2 .. But its..just..to.."simple"!
    Where is the fun if you dont choke over all the things to pick when creating your character and future planing! ARGHH!

I appreciate it, but I'll just bow out. PF has a lot of great players out there and your villains deserve to have some of those maniacal guys that will use that system to make the heroes fight for every inch. You'll find them. Good luck with it!

Default PvP Campaign

Thatís ok Matthias. Hope youíll stick around to help problem solve and help with planning.

Ok Iíve got an idea, if youíre open to being casted in a current roll. Well not yet exactly.

Krivak if you donít mind missing out on this one, Iíll definitely have another mini sub plot for you in the campaign totally separate from the current one, but will certainly tell a story linking it to the current story.

@ Skyvalker - since youíve got the GM experience playing villains would you be open to playing my current villain in my Fallow Hills Frontier Campaign? He is a brutish Gnoll who doesnít take s#!t from no one. Infact he and his rabble pack has been able to beat back one of the fiercest orc clans in the region. This would mean that you would be playing your own subgame with your own goals while the main one plays on. If you are interested let me know and Iíll send you a PM with more details so I donít spoil it for Krivak who is currently in my running campaign

@Alias - I have another idea for you. Not the main villain but perhaps a subordinate underleader, or another encounter leader. This would mean that you would be playing your own subgame with your own goals while the main one plays on. If you are interested let me know and Iíll send you a PM with more details so I donít spoil it for Krivak who is currently in my running campaign.

This will definitely open up the door to a new way to play and I hope you will both take my invitation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

np, If you want help with anything or just ask something.. you know where to find me!

Default PvP Campaign

Ok Krivak. Iím brewing up something for you though as a 1 on 1 sub plot. Skel was actually the one to really getting me to go after the idea. He and you might be able to get in on it together and still do a mini pvp.

Blog Entries

dont throw to many ingredients in the pot without knowing the result

If you feel you have the time, sure .. But you gonna have a lot of balls in the air at the same time. Dont burn yourself out!

Quote Originally Posted by MTpaladin View Post
    @Alias - I have another idea for you. Not the main villain but perhaps a subordinate underleader, or another encounter leader. This would mean that you would be playing your own subgame with your own goals while the main one plays on. If you are interested let me know and I’ll send you a PM with more details so I don’t spoil it for Krivak who is currently in my running campaign.

This will definitely open up the door to a new way to play and I hope you will both take my invitation.

I'm interested in hearing the details! Depending on what said details are I may be interested in joining.

Default PvP Campaign

@ Alias- I tried to send you a PM but your mailbox was full. Didnít want to post here since Krivak is in my campaign. Iíve have something else planned for him.

Last edited by MTpaladin; 05-01-2019 at 03:58 PM.

Sorry, I had no idea it was full! I've deleted some old messages, so if you wanted to resend it then it should work now.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234