Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: The Tor at Hightower

"Well, now that that unpleasantness is dealt with," Yunenni says with an unconscious wrinkle of her nose, "let us hope there are no more dangers lurking in the shadows down here."

(OOC: Ahhhh, to be young, innocent and a level 2!)

2. Default The Tor at Hightower

”I’ve heard many tales where adventurers ate rats... so long as they’re not diseased.. Rolen looks dubiously at the rats ... then proceeds to collect a couple corpses.

”Did you see anything through those doors, you know before the rats came?”

"If you expect us to eat rats, Mr. Rolen, then surely you believe we will be in this cavern far longer than I do!" Yuenni exclaimed with widened eyes.

4. Default The Tor at Hightower

”Well, of course, we all know about the Gnome Rayn “Rat-Eater” Rumplekilt and how he earned his name... venturing into the Yawning Portal chasing goblins to protect the honor of ... the noble Prissy (actually his cat... not actually noble). I mean, yea sure he forgot a ladder and rope, and it took him three and a half weeks to convince someone to help him out, but he still survived on only rats! If he can do it I think we can too..”

Aware that the story wasn’t quite as ... encouraging as he thought it might be Rolen quietly grabs a dead rat or two that’s still intact.

”Anyway, I’m tired of sitting around and ready to leave this memorable tomb entrance. Let’s see what lies behind door number 1!” He gathers his gear and trots down to the southern door and gestures (Vana White style) at the door and peeks down the hallway.

Authentic Forum Dice-rollperception - ( d20+4 ) (19) [23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yuenni blanched noticeably at this gruesome recounting, but said only, "Errr...yes...yes, of course. The famous...ahhh...Mr. Rumplekilt. Whoever could forget?"

"Prissy..."

Damian snorts with amusement.

He continues to watch the Eastern Corridor, looking and smelling for anything else that might come out of the dark.
    Corn can’t expect justice from a court composed of chickens.

"I would prefer 'cultured', sir, but say as you will," Yuenni murmurs with a frown toward Damian.

His ears fairly twitched....the tone .... it was like something he had only ever heard from his mother.... usually when she was mad at him for something.

He blinks... and looks around......

"Wha?.... he said.... I was meaning his story... not you."

He frowns, slightly petulant.... before muttering something under his breath in undercommon* (quite without realizing it) as he turned back to watch the corridor.

*Women*
    Corn can’t expect justice from a court composed of chickens.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910