Page 36 of 40 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: [OOC] Over Doritos & Mountain Dew

Im not sure if I can see the bird, or if im waiting for Alec or someone to yell "Now" at me... probably both.... but either way when the signal comes, Do you want me to roll something to "trigger" the trap..

Im going to assume its my thieves tools skill (being trap related) but let me know if you want it to be something else.
    Corn canít expect justice from a court composed of chickens.

Yes. Alec probably won't have to yell anything. I'll post when it's obvious that it's the right time to drop the net. Just giving everyone one turn to get ready with anything else they may be planning before the creature runs into range. And I'll NPC Gallant again if I need to so that he gets out of harm's way as well. As far as triggering the trap, it'll be a regular Dex check. It's as simple as yanking a rope now; you just have to get the timing right.

LOL I deliberately left myself hanging in mid action - ala awaiting Initiative

and.... I guess .... waiting for the Intervention that is Yeunni....

Since my character cant understand anything more than angry 'bawking' he still thinks its just an overgrown chicken and that thing will feed the town well.....

4. Default

Hey all, sorry for the brief disappearance, in the summer I'm not on my computer every day so it's easy for checking TTW to slip my mind. I just set a daily alarm for myself so hopefully that should ensure that I keep up to date with everything. Sorry again for the inconvenience!

Init rolls?

I mean to all but Yeunni its just a demented beast that has been terrorizing the town.... we are here to kill it after all....

Only She can tell that it has 'Intelligence'....

Please please please tell me that Draconic to me is listening to Yeunni clucking like a chicken!

I'm going to have SO much fun with it .... if so :P Especially the next time a Dragon turns up somewhere

*picture it..... a dragon upon its perch.... a noble group approaches....

*Bawkkkkk*

Unless we can separate them - ie they have roaming scout groups that we can take on at a time....50 Goblins is a lot of gobbos.

the point being... a dozen kobolds is an easier number to remove :P

Just saying :P

Believe it or not my guy is actually CG.
    Last edited by Scymon; 09-03-2019 at 01:48 AM.

yeah, that’s definitely an avenue you guys can choose to go down if you want. i’m trying to dial back Alec’s authority over the group and let the actual PCs make more decisions, so feel free to decide where the game goes. it’s not pre-scripted

Yeah im a lone chaotic person with a very "good" cleric and "good" paladin. lol.

I need the morally ubiquitous Captain and his NPC pals to help make sure we don't crusade ourselves to death :P

Question... Are you planning on bringing in more actual PCs eventually? (I'm sure you will want to faze out the NPCs in time.)
    Last edited by Scymon; 09-03-2019 at 02:48 AM.

It'd be interesting to get a couple players to take over an established NPC too, for what it's worth.

Page 36 of 40 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast