Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Out of Character

Did the armor and sword disappear as well?
    Corn can’t expect justice from a court composed of chickens.

They did.

Well how rude ! LOL

I mean 4 magical items already I'm not complaining.... but that Sword really did sound sexy :P
    Corn can’t expect justice from a court composed of chickens.

4. Default

I mentioned in my post that Gallant could either heal Ravewood or captain Alec, but he might be able to do both. Would healing the captain be as little as restoring 1 hp? Because if so, both are do-able.

5. Default

Also, I know my first idea for Gallant was as an Oath of Vengeance Paladin, but I'm really struggling with playing him as a character that (although trying to get rid of evil things) is obliged by his oath to do things that I would look at as morally questionable at best. Would it be a problem if I were to take a different Oath instead? I totally understand if you want me to stick to the original plan (and will choose to look at is an opportunity to better expand my RP skills), but I do thing something like the Oath of the Ancients that instead looks at smiting evil as a way to protect and celebrate the natural beauty of life could also make a very interesting character.

Quote Originally Posted by HorseyFatback View Post
    Would healing the captain be as little as restoring 1 hp?
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by HorseyFatback View Post
    Would it be a problem if I were to take a different Oath instead?
    No, go ahead and change your Oath.

Authentic Forum Dice-rollYuenni HP Level 3 - (1d8+1) [2]

Ouch. Reroll ones, Drew? Or just take the average? If not, I'm fine with the two, of course, but I know a lot of DMs handwave away those especially terrible hp rolls. Let me know what you think.
    Last edited by Ra-thalun; 06-10-2019 at 01:01 PM.

Regardless of the HP question, Yuenni gets second level spells at this level. She gets Lesser Restoration and Spiritual Weapon from her domain and will take Hold Person and Silence as her two normal level two spells. Sheet has been updated accordingly.

All of you may reroll 1s, and if you roll less than the average, take the average instead.

10. Default

Also, because it may impact my healing, when we level up are we treating it as a rest? For example, if Gallant goes from 2 to 3 spell slots and has already used 2, does he have 1 available or all 3?

Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast