Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Out of Character

No need to apologize, Horsey! We're a party of healers. No one has one role, so to speak. We'll all heal each other when we can and just rotate, I imagine.

well all of us...except the half drow who when he can afford the alchemist supplies, will fashion the poisons his father taught him ......

but otherwise sure.... I can.... erm..... hold a compress..... or fashion a garrote... I mean tourniquet.

**Looks Innocent as he stealth's into the shadows....**

And yes I know I meant Poisoner's Kit/Alchy supplies - I get the official "skill"at level 3 if I can just avoid dying that long :P
    Last edited by Scymon; Yesterday at 12:43 PM.
    Corn canít expect justice from a court composed of chickens.

3. Default Out of Character

My favorite method of healing ... garrote to death ... life?

4. Default Out of Character

Drew your synopsis of Ulfgar Bolgrin was epic and inspiring. Would you rather provide the BS stories that Rolen is trying to model his life after, or do you mind if I ramble on every now and then?

Iíd like to prattle to Yeunni about adventurers lost in under mountain surviving solely on rats for 3 months or some nonsense...

Prattle away, sir! Prattling is half of what DnD is all about, after all.

Ra is right. Feel free to make up as much lore as you want.

Also, lower the 25gp requirement to 20gp, and that'll be enough to buy infinite ammo for any ranged weapons. You do not have to wait for a shop to buy this. It can be purchased mid-adventure as soon as you have it. Until your characters are willing/able to spend that amount, you can still collect any ammunition that hits your target. Ammunition that misses is assumed to break or take damage to the point that it is unusable.
    (The one exception to this: The arrow that missed that I narrated as hitting the dead rat on Yeunni's weapon. That arrow is still okay.)

cool... that gives me all 3 back then.

and " It wasn't a bad shot, I planned it......I had to get that rat off her weapon... it was throwing her aim off....."

That is my line whenever anyone asks about that .... shot.....
    Corn canít expect justice from a court composed of chickens.

8. Default Out of Character

Umm... well, Drew... while Iím able to view - and even zoom! - the map doc Iím unable to edit it. This is the first time Iíve tried... Iím guessing itís because Iím exclusively a mobile poster (iPhone/iPad) that I canít edit the google based document.

Thereís a possibility I can download a copy and edit it in Pixelmator then reupload it - that might work?
    Iíll have to try later. Off to work for me now!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789