Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Out of Character

1. Default

Perfect, thanks!
    Gallant Shephard - Drew's 5e Adventure (5e)
    Aso Akitoshi - Pen and Sword (Pendragon 5.2)

not sure if you want an investigation roll for searching the bodies.. or if you just assume Damian rifles them pretty good.

Less conspicuously he is also examining their features, might even pry an elongated (loose?) tooth out .... just in case there is some property that will need further investigation at a later stage. He is naturally inquisitive after all.

I would say he examines their anatomy as a way to determine which poisons will work best later.... but people might misconstrue that to mean I strip them and play with them a little..... LMAO.

Once again putting the romance into Necromancy! /wink
    Corn canít expect justice from a court composed of chickens.

With nothing going on to distract Damian or force him to hurry, it's assumed he automatically rifles them pretty good.

4. Default

Just as a note, Gallant will only take one of the two longswords, so the second is up for grabs if anyone wants it.
    Gallant Shephard - Drew's 5e Adventure (5e)
    Aso Akitoshi - Pen and Sword (Pendragon 5.2)

you want the shield to 'sword and board it' when not using the 2hd?

lol another Game where I am going to be wanting a Bag of Holding :P And probably never get one.

Just so we can keep track -

1 x Red Headband (Magical - needing to be Identified) - Eldon Holding
    1 x Ring (Magical - needing to be identified) - Eldon Holding.

(Can Eldon do a quick check to make sure none of this is magical - its unlikely but better to be sure)

2 x Long Swords (One claimed by Gallant)
    2 x Studded Leather (One claimed by Damian)
    1 x Short Sword (if no one objects I might claim this one as well)
    1 x 'Light' Shield (5e doesnt distinguish between different types of shields - I assume its still +2 ac)
    1 x Javelin
    1 x Brown Leather Belt - with Gold Studs. (If no one claims Damian will)

1 x Silver Ingot (Damian is carrying it, but I don't know its value).

Quote Originally Posted by Scymon View Post
    1 x 'Light' Shield (5e doesnt distinguish between different types of shields - I assume its still +2 ac)
    No, sorry, I meant it's literally light. Like it weighs way less that it looks like it would.

Eldon can confirm that the shield and the belt are also magical. I've created a loot thread and put what I could in it. If anything ever needs to be added to it or changed in it, just let me know.

lol

In case you haven't worked out.... he has never really had .... "friends" or "compatriots" before. lol.

He was pretty much home-schooled by his parents ... who found the quietest little backwater place they could... and still hid from most of the townsfolk .... They at least encouraged his natural curiosity in things around him.... which is why he scavenges bits n bobs.....

But even the village was tiny - with like 10-15 families or something lol..... and he used to steal things.... then give back.... tell them to hide things better.... only for him to steal them again.... it was a puzzle.... a game.....

So he still has very little social awareness... so you will see me go 'mother this'... and 'father that'.... and every now and again just want to slink off into the shadows to not be in the "spotlight".... and yet other times seem to almost crave the buzz that comes from telling him he has done well.... like a little puppy :P

Ra- I was where the X is at the intersection - before I dashed and moved away.... to be where I am now. If that helps. I have no idea where you were - as you hadn't moved your token previously.

Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast