Page 51 of 61 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast

Thread: [OOC] Over Doritos & Mountain Dew

Great movie. Great book. Great taste in this group of players.

The organs that are missing are things like the heart and stomach. Big, obvious ones that someone would recognize as missing even without knowledge of anatomy.

I've edited the previous GM post to include Wilhelm staying to work on Alec's weapon.

We try, Drew. We try.

the hug is simply a comforting hug.... shes in full armor damnit... and Damian isnt so depraved as to cop a feel in her current state
    Corn canít expect justice from a court composed of chickens.

I'm happy someone moved to comfort our cleric. Ra's portrayal of her shell-shock was so good that I found myself wishing I had a GMPC who could check on her.

I read Ras post and after id turned off PC and started to drift I thought - shit I should type something nice and comforting - because I also thought it was well written... then by the time I got up and to work... Ra had already posted again the bit to the departing captain...

I was like awwww my friendddddddd - while at the same time wanting to stab Lysin's face and wipe that smile off his face....

OK I am in an officially sappy mode... LMAO.

I'm glad you all think my girl is being written believably! As a relatively unemotional agnostic, it's not easy for me to channel an emotional true believer. Thanks for the kind words!
    Last edited by Ra-thalun; 12-06-2019 at 03:43 PM.

relatively unemotional... pfftt :P

I edited in a response to Yuenni finding her resolve into my post :P

God knows where half the BS he is spouting is coming from... but it seems like the right thing to say :P

I just really hope those screams were not poor young Wilhelm... not unless he used the captains newly silvered weapon to save himself and the screams are from the beast :P

And yes ... I did originally contemplate doing his tried and true - slap or kiss - method for breaking shock/hysteria..... I just adapted it to the - hug and force feed - method instead :P
    Last edited by Scymon; 12-06-2019 at 11:13 PM.

What can I say... Werewolves really are my "thing". Its ironic because my best friend is all nutty for the Vampire side of things in mythology. In an online game we used to play and run as a duo in... he would always find the Vampire Illusion for his character.... and I would always find the Werewolf one.

Ra even knows that I was trying to effectively make a controlled werewolf type for one of his sandbox games that never quite got going.

But thanks for the inspiration... I have a feeling either I or one of the others is going to need it lol.

well im fkd with those rolls... but why was I not asked to roll init for myself? I would've... in fact I was waiting for you to say so... as I was not sure if I had made the dex roll or not....

Question .. am I actually grappled?

I probably should have asked before I did my turn because if I was free to move I would have just run like hell - all 90 ft of it... but I read the write up to mean I was grappled/restrained... in which case... do I need to do some kind of check to free myself?

at +10 to hit... and that damage... i'm not going to survive a second round. but there was no way I could use the crossbow in close.... hence the EB option (which will heal back anyway). SO the only way I see myself surviving this little encounter is if it lets me go... happy its spread its bad joo-joo upon another.

And I don't see that happening :P

(I assumed the GM roll was the con save - which failed)

Page 51 of 61 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast