Page 38 of 44 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: [OOC] Over Doritos & Mountain Dew

Turn to the dark side.....

JK.

I was hoping we could do some sales in this place, but after effectively telling Baltus no go on his little massacre plans.... im guessing they arent going to be very trade-friendly.

Sooooo what was the name of that place we were headed for .... not the original premise for the game.... the one the Captain suggested we band up and head for instead?
    Corn canít expect justice from a court composed of chickens.

Helm's Hold. Their main water supply has turned poisonous and they're having to find whatever they can to live off of for now.

Then that may be our next move. As gross as Yuenni finds Baltus's beliefs, she isn't going to bash the man's skull in while he sleeps.

However, writing that did just give me one more idea...

An interesting new thread has been created. Check it out.

5. Default

Just a word of warning, I just found out that for some reason my University's WiFi is blocking TTW. I'll be posting on mobile for now while I try to figure out how to submit to get it unblocked, but thought I should let you all know.

Probably need to find the Website admin and get them to add TTW to the exemptions list on their firewall...(also probably mythweavers.... since its a similar open forum website)

Can Damian see Baltus (ie is he targetable or is he completely covered by his overly whipped up townspeople?)

(I assume we are awaiting an Init roll from Ra as well?)

Thanks for the heads up, Horsey. I hope they get us white-listed soon.

Scymon, think of Homer Simpson slowly backing up into the privacy hedge until he's gone. Baltus did it like that.

Yes, we just need an init roll from Ra. Would you guys like it if I started doing the initiative rolls for you?

Personally I don't mind either way.

But I don't want to make things more effort for you either Drew. Especially as we (hopefully) level and our Init mods change.

ok next question is....

Is Anton one of those in the angry mob, or can he be seen appealing to regain order? Or can he be appealed to mid-battle if the case provides (especially when the first villager goes down - well assuming villagers are the only ones that go down of course.... mobs are nasty en-mass.)

IE basically trying to determine if he is still there.... or if he ran away.

Anton can be seen at the edge of the battle area, looking around with a large amount of concern and trying his best to decide what's right. He is currently paralyzed in the face of the choice he must make.

If Horsey is still having troubles getting online at his Uni - do you want me to do his turns for him for this combat Drew?

He has his CS in his Signature so I can just use that for reference. But up to you of course.

I will point out that his AC16 is if he is only wielding the 2hd Great Sword.

With the Longsword and the Shield used its AC18 (or AC20 vs ranged weapons.)

But everything else looks good.
    Last edited by Scymon; 09-20-2019 at 10:16 AM.

Page 38 of 44 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast