Page 24 of 51 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: [OOC] Over Doritos & Mountain Dew

While Damian's mother was a Paladin... I could not construe of a reason why - even at his most naughtiest - that his mother would have used Compelled Duel in his presence. So Damian now just sees a prime target with its back to him..... and his backstabby instincts are overjoyed.

So logically in character Damian would attack it.....
    Illogically the Player (me) knows to leave it alone... and have Damian help Ravewood....

Hence my dilemma.

I'm going out to a movie.... gonna go see that Elton John Biopic. "Rocketman". I will do my turn once I get home.
    But I apologize in advance for screwing your plans 'Gallant'.... especially after seeing it wack you so soundly.
    Last edited by Scymon; 06-07-2019 at 04:21 AM.
    Corn canít expect justice from a court composed of chickens.

2. Default

Let's just say Gallant isn't as much of a tank against this thing as I was expecting XD. Another hit like that will send him the way of Ravewood, so I'll probably have to play a bit more conservative until we get a rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Scymon View Post
    Ive got a few games atm where someone is away on vacation.... is Ninja one of those.... because i've lost track lol.
    I can't find anything anywhere explaining what his situation is. I made it clear in my recruitment that players who don't post will be written out. I hope I don't have to do it but one more missed turn and I may have to.

Aye, its strange, he shows as being online, but there's been nothing posted by him since the last one. I Do hope he is ok... or his family.... its about the only thing I can think of that would cause a sudden disappearance.

I hope everything's ok too, but in my experience, there isn't always a good explanation - or any explanation - for sudden absences in PbP. Let's hope Ninja is the exception to the rule and everything resolves itself quickly.

Nice... spells crit too btw ... so roll that damage dice again

Pretty sure it takes a day to craft an anti-toxin.... but its all my guy can think to do, unless anyone has anything better that would work.... apart from some straight "heals" to at least get him functional....

If Rolen was active, I would imagine some Inspiration, or spells from him.... but with him unactive... I dare not assume......

oooh nice... 400 gives us the level. Do you assume auto updating on the spot, or require a Long rest before we can do the "updating and effect" ?

Quote Originally Posted by Scymon
    Pretty sure it takes a day to craft an anti-toxin.... but its all my guy can think to do, unless anyone has anything better that would work.... apart from some straight "heals" to at least get him functional....

Do you assume auto updating on the spot, or require a Long rest before we can do the "updating and effect" ?
    Well, Ravewood is physically fit and healthy, at least externally, so your plan is the best one so far. Players may level up their characters immediately without a long rest.

Authentic Forum Dice-rollHit Points L3 - (1d8+4) (5) [9]

Herbalism Roll - With "Help" from Eldon/Yuenni (if they can).... or at the least with a guidance if possible... (I did at least vaguely mutter for anything helpful In Character this time). (since this is medical interpretation.... i'm going to have to use the Medicine with temp proficiency due to the Herbalism Proficiency - its one of those weird skills that can be different based on what your doing at the time)

Authentic Forum Dice-rollTrying to Save Ravewood - (2d20b1+1d4+4) (14, 10) (1) [19] (if guidance is not given then ignore the 1d4) This is also assuming a roll is actually required... ive never actually done it before.... so if you just declare its done based on meeting the cost requirement.... I wont object lol

Ill end up using all my remaining gold + the silver ingot to craft the Anti-Toxin as its cost.
    And I will update my CS once im at work.... need to go now or ill be late

Page 24 of 51 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast