Page 17 of 51 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: [OOC] Over Doritos & Mountain Dew

1. Default Out of Character

In response to Raís comment... I donít know if Rolen has seen the hobgoblins, because heís at the back.

But while his alignment isnít technically chaotic - his personality certainly swings that way from time to time. With the right amount of persuasion he may be the one youíre looking for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, Yuenni very much isn't, so don't listen to her. haha

3. Default Out of Character

LOL! I just looked.... I thought I had settle NG for Rolen. But you know what ... he is Chaotic. Muahaha!

Here I come hobgobbles!!

I have to confess I was hoping someone would make noise.... they would hear it.... move our way.... thus triggering my awesome Crit roll....

But I guess I'll just have to admire it as it fades into obscurity :P
    Corn canít expect justice from a court composed of chickens.

5. Default Out of Character

I would say you could hold that until triggered right? Not just for one round?

I think Rolen May still be too embarrassed after his last spontaneous action to go willynilly in this time. He is, very obediently, holding his rope just like Damian suggested. Also very curious as to why the others are not ... theyíre going to ruin Damianís brilliant plan! Maybe Rolen will just have to make sure they understand.

Since he canít be sure the others understand sign language either his only recourse would be to shout speak to the others so they can hear. Hmmmm

Did their latest ... movements... technically qualify as moving my way and therefore trigger my Trigger Happy Crossbow finger?

And if it did... is the readied shot applicable...or do I need to roll again.

(In truth I was hoping the Captain would have done something by now.... with two torches, those Bugbears are lit up enough for us all to see them)

Nothing from the Captain? Elron? or Tall Slashy guy? (the name escapes me at the moment)

I think we are all kind of waiting for the Captain to..... do something Captain-y

if that hobgoblin moves another inch in damian's direction, that readied action will take place unless you say otherwise. your original rolls will apply.

im not moving... im sweating like hell but still watching them like a hawk...

I am curious as to what on earth they are a) doing and b) talking about.... lol

Since they moved into their current positions... has the rope started moving more.... as if something is climbing down?

Page 17 of 51 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast