Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41495051

Thread: [OOC] Over Doritos & Mountain Dew

Great movie. Great book. Great taste in this group of players.

The organs that are missing are things like the heart and stomach. Big, obvious ones that someone would recognize as missing even without knowledge of anatomy.

I've edited the previous GM post to include Wilhelm staying to work on Alec's weapon.

We try, Drew. We try.

the hug is simply a comforting hug.... shes in full armor damnit... and Damian isnt so depraved as to cop a feel in her current state
    Corn can’t expect justice from a court composed of chickens.

I'm happy someone moved to comfort our cleric. Ra's portrayal of her shell-shock was so good that I found myself wishing I had a GMPC who could check on her.

I read Ras post and after id turned off PC and started to drift I thought - shit I should type something nice and comforting - because I also thought it was well written... then by the time I got up and to work... Ra had already posted again the bit to the departing captain...

I was like awwww my friendddddddd - while at the same time wanting to stab Lysin's face and wipe that smile off his face....

OK I am in an officially sappy mode... LMAO.
    Corn can’t expect justice from a court composed of chickens.

I'm glad you all think my girl is being written believably! As a relatively unemotional agnostic, it's not easy for me to channel an emotional true believer. Thanks for the kind words!
    Last edited by Ra-thalun; Today at 03:43 PM.

Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41495051