Page 60 of 63 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast

Thread: [OOC] Over Doritos & Mountain Dew

And I'm assuming you also meant to exclude Damian from the spell's effects as well, since you are on the front steps of the inn and he is in a window one floor up within 15ft of your location.

I thought I mentioned Damian and Gallant to be excluded from the spell's effects, Drew, but if I didn't, I apologize.

3. Default

Damn, Scy, thank you for checking all that for me! Not sure how I missed adding CON to all those rolls but I'm glad you caught it. I definitely remember going back and updating for level 6, though, so I must have just forgotten to change the number where my level is listed.

4. Default

But you're absolutely right, I completely missed Aura of Protection being applicable there. Sometimes with the amount of obscure features that build up over time I completely forget about the useful ones.

nps. I was mainly worried about the Aura... that +4 can be the proverbial life saver at times (especially the way my dice roll).

Then I could not understand how you only had 44 HPs showing. Even on terrible rolls you should have been in the 50s... so I investigated

Now wacky / stabby the bad wolfy with the silver so we can all live to ripe old ages this time :P
    Corn can’t expect justice from a court composed of chickens.

You mentioned Dante and Gallant, Ra, and didn't include Damian. Of course, if you'd mentioned only Damian and Gallant I would have posted here to let you know I was assuming you meant to include Dante. Basically, I've got your back however things go.

And, yes, Horsey, we're using flanking rules. So your turn was a very productive one indeed.

My bad, bud. And thanks! It's nice that, despite never meeting, you knew just what I meant.

Wis save for that still-active spell.

Authentic Forum Dice-roll(1d20+5) [11] It takes full damage.

And don't forget to make that Con save, Gallant.

LOL I love how Yuenni is belting him while screaming at him at being killed by him once before...

From his prospective he has no idea of the time re-roll.... so he HAS to be throughly confused.

All I can picture is that wolf head doing that sideways tilt thing that German Shepherds do... and cue laughter.
    Corn can’t expect justice from a court composed of chickens.

Me too! Ain't time travel a bitch?

Page 60 of 63 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast