Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Pen and Sword: Pendragon 5.2, Adapted

Morimoto Satoshi

Rolled in Discord for Family Trait (17) and Heirloom (2). Haven't rolled anything for starting glory, thought we just start at 1000.
    But just in case:

Starting Glory: Authentic Forum Dice-roll(6d6+1150) [1171]
    Additional Stuff: Authentic Forum Dice-roll(1d20) [7]

2. Default

The character I'm putting together Buddhist, but I don't see the "pious" trait on the sheet. Is it "spiritual" instead?
    Gallant Shephard - Drew's 5e Adventure (5e)
    Aso Akitoshi - Pen and Sword (Pendragon 5.2)

that's what I assumed

4. Default

Are we able to take the Previous Experience option detailed in the core rules? I know the starting age is 21, but the image I have of my character at the moment is slightly older. I'm not sure if this an option open to us, but thought I would check before I spent time aging my character.

5. Default

Just noticed the "Extra Years" section on the character sheet. I'm guessing this means I'm good to go on aging my character?

I'd check with DINE.. I know its possible/was done in our other Pendragon game but may conflict with his ideas for the start

7. Default

To that end, rolling 1d6 to distribute among skills for 1 year of Previous Experience:
    Authentic Forum Dice-roll(1d6) (2) [2]

Anyone that has difficulty acquiring the book, contact me.

Quote Originally Posted by HorseyFatback View Post
    The character I'm putting together Buddhist, but I don't see the "pious" trait on the sheet. Is it "spiritual" instead?
    Yup.
    Are we able to take the Previous Experience option detailed in the core rules? I know the starting age is 21, but the image I have of my character at the moment is slightly older. I'm not sure if this an option open to us, but thought I would check before I spent time aging my character.
    Just noticed the "Extra Years" section on the character sheet. I'm guessing this means I'm good to go on aging my character?
    I'd prefer not to, but I'll exchange PMs if you want to add previous experience- I'd like to know what concept you had in mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by LilToasty View Post
    I'd check with DINE.. I know its possible/was done in our other Pendragon game but may conflict with his ideas for the start
    You would be somewhat correct. I'd like to know more before approving this.

Sadiyah
    :
    Investigator 3- Athelos Rising

Blog Entries

How does my submission look?

Quote Originally Posted by Alcazar QZR View Post
    How does my submission look?
    There are a couple of errors (I suspect due to the sheet being perpetually finicky), but I can follow it.
    As your heirloom, you get the equivalent of a Steppe Pony that has Move 9. When mounted on it, you can use Horsemanship as a defensive skill against melee or missiles (but you cannot attack in return). On a success, the horse is not harmed. On a failure, it takes the damage instead of you. Ignore the Huns Only requirement.

For horses, go to the Stable tab and write the type into the Type tab- the stats should fill in. In this special horse's case, you can go to the Lists tab, copy the Steppe Pony stats into the Horse A line, then go back to Stable and type Horse A into the Type for the horse.

Sadiyah
    :
    Investigator 3- Athelos Rising

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast