Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Pen and Sword: Pendragon 5.2, Adapted

Blog Entries

Done

Quote Originally Posted by DarkisnotEvil View Post
    There are a couple of errors (I suspect due to the sheet being perpetually finicky), but I can follow it.
    Think it may be due to the religion tab saying Bushido instead of Shinto or Buddhism

3. Default

Really quick, this may just be a spreadsheet glitch but I can't find a way to add the +6HP for being a Buddhist. I don't want to override the code on the spreadsheet (so in the future it will still automatically calculate), but is there a spot for this that I'm missing?
    Gallant Shephard - Drew's 5e Adventure (5e)
    Aso Akitoshi - Pen and Sword (Pendragon 5.2)

Quote Originally Posted by HorseyFatback View Post
    Really quick, this may just be a spreadsheet glitch but I can't find a way to add the +6HP for being a Buddhist. I don't want to override the code on the spreadsheet (so in the future it will still automatically calculate), but is there a spot for this that I'm missing?
    The religious bonus only qualifies if you have 16 or higher in all religious traits.

Sadiyah
    :
    Investigator 3- Athelos Rising

5. Default

Got it, thanks.

6. Default

Without further ado, here is Aso Akitoshi, the generous samurai.

With the exception of the Family Heirloom (I'll defer to you for that, DINE), I believe he is complete.

I wound up just starting him at 21 years old, as I don't feel the starting age of this character in particular will really make a significant difference in the way I play him in the long run.

Awesome!

As for the starting situation I have a couple questions but I'm sure they'll get answered when things start up.

Quote Originally Posted by LilToasty View Post
    Awesome!

As for the starting situation I have a couple questions but I'm sure they'll get answered when things start up.
    Feel free to PM me.
    I am going to be setting the stage (with any luck later tonight) after updating some of my games and constructing a Discord. As of now, recruiting is not quite closed. If someone can eke out a last second application, I will make a selection, but I hope to double-check over everything soon and close in the near future.

Sadiyah
    :

sounds great!

Alright. As of now, the applications are tentatively closed. I've got a Discord created but not entirely prepared at this temporary link. Please use the Off-Topic or General thread for now: I'm in the process of setting up some general references. I'm also in a bit of a bind timewise, so I appreciate your patience. Things should open up this weekend. I will update things like heirloom at that point.
    Last edited by DarkisnotEvil; 04-18-2019 at 07:26 AM.

Sadiyah
    :

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast