Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Pen and Sword: Pendragon 5.2, Adapted

Blog Entries

Done

Quote Originally Posted by DarkisnotEvil View Post
    There are a couple of errors (I suspect due to the sheet being perpetually finicky), but I can follow it.
    Think it may be due to the religion tab saying Bushido instead of Shinto or Buddhism

3. Default

Really quick, this may just be a spreadsheet glitch but I can't find a way to add the +6HP for being a Buddhist. I don't want to override the code on the spreadsheet (so in the future it will still automatically calculate), but is there a spot for this that I'm missing?

Quote Originally Posted by HorseyFatback View Post
    Really quick, this may just be a spreadsheet glitch but I can't find a way to add the +6HP for being a Buddhist. I don't want to override the code on the spreadsheet (so in the future it will still automatically calculate), but is there a spot for this that I'm missing?
    The religious bonus only qualifies if you have 16 or higher in all religious traits.

Sadiyah
    :
    Investigator 3- Athelos Rising

5. Default

Without further ado, here is Aso Akitoshi, the generous samurai.

With the exception of the Family Heirloom (I'll defer to you for that, DINE), I believe he is complete.

I wound up just starting him at 21 years old, as I don't feel the starting age of this character in particular will really make a significant difference in the way I play him in the long run.

Awesome!

As for the starting situation I have a couple questions but I'm sure they'll get answered when things start up.

Quote Originally Posted by LilToasty View Post
    Awesome!

As for the starting situation I have a couple questions but I'm sure they'll get answered when things start up.
    Feel free to PM me.
    I am going to be setting the stage (with any luck later tonight) after updating some of my games and constructing a Discord. As of now, recruiting is not quite closed. If someone can eke out a last second application, I will make a selection, but I hope to double-check over everything soon and close in the near future.

Sadiyah
    :

sounds great!

Alright. As of now, the applications are tentatively closed. I've got a Discord created but not entirely prepared at this temporary link. Please use the Off-Topic or General thread for now: I'm in the process of setting up some general references. I'm also in a bit of a bind timewise, so I appreciate your patience. Things should open up this weekend. I will update things like heirloom at that point.
    Last edited by DarkisnotEvil; Yesterday at 07:26 AM.

Sadiyah
    :

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast