1. Default 5e The Tor at Hightower

Ability Scores:
    Authentic Forum Dice-roll( 4d6rb3 ) (1, 2, 1, 1, 5, 6, 3) [14]
    Authentic Forum Dice-roll( 4d6rb3 ) (2, 6, 1, 5, 1, 6) [17]
    Authentic Forum Dice-roll( 4d6rb3 ) (2, 5, 4, 1, 1, 3) [12]
    Authentic Forum Dice-roll( 4d6rb3 ) (4, 4, 5, 2) [13]
    Authentic Forum Dice-roll( 4d6rb3 ) (1, 4, 3, 3, 5) [12]
    Authentic Forum Dice-roll( 4d6rb3 ) (6, 3, 6, 1, 5) [17]

I always flip back and forth, PC to PC, Bunnyz. My last PC created was a middle-aged male paladin, so back to a female PC I go for this one. I don't know how others do it, but I've been doing that now for over a decade and it always keeps me on my role-playing toes, so to speak.

The last two times I tried to play a paladin, the character seemed cursed. This time, I tried to change up the formula a little. I have also never played a female character in PbP, so I thought it might be an interesting experiment.

I didn't realize there were at least two others until after I'd finished the sheet.

Blog Entries

As I just ended one game.. Might as well try to apply for a new one! 5e not my strong point but some great players here, and Drew is a Great Dm.
    So if you have thought about that dont! Apply and hope you get in!

Authentic Forum Dice-rollStats - (4d6rb3) (6, 5, 6, 6) [18]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollStats - (4d6rb3) (4, 4, 6, 2) [14]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollStats - (4d6rb3) (5, 2, 3, 2) [10]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollStats - (4d6rb3) (1, 5, 3, 3, 3) [11]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollStats - (4d6rb3) (6, 6, 1, 1, 6, 2) [18]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollStats - (4d6rb3) (2, 5, 5, 1, 4) [14]

5. Default

Just giving a heads up (as I should have my character rolled up by the end of the night). Currently, I plan on playing a Tiefling Paladin that will eventually become an "Oath of Vengeance" paladin.

Rolling for second level hitpoints below:
    Authentic Forum Dice-roll2nd Level Hitpoints - (1d10+2) (5) [7]

Well If Ra really wants the Cleric role, I can pick something else using those same stats. It wont bother me. But I'll leave it for the DM to decide. I just wanna play So If in the end I have to play a certain class in order to fill a "role" I will ..... Ra knows just how much I love making characters :P
    Last edited by Scymon; 04-09-2019 at 12:32 AM.
    Corn can’t expect justice from a court composed of chickens.

Same here, really. I'll always fill a role and play. I never really mind one way or the other. I just haven't done a 5e cleric yet I don't think and thought I'd give it a whirl.

8. Default

Here is Gallant Shephard, Tiefling Paladin.

The link to his character image is here, although in reality I would say that he looks much older (this is just the best image I could find).

I have a backstory in mind, but haven't gotten the chance to write it yet. However, the general structure is that as a child he was orphaned after his parents were (falsely) accused of a crime and killed, largely due to their race. Without a home, he enlisted in the military and found success as a soldier. However, the experience of his family being targeted for no reason other than a misperception of their race and the horrors he saw while at war led him to devote himself entirely to a quest to flush out evil in the world. This would eventually lead me into taking the "Oath of Vengeance" path as a Paladin.
    Last edited by HorseyFatback; 04-09-2019 at 01:06 AM.

Okay, first post updated. It even contains answers to Scymon's deleted questions. One slot left.

10. Default

LordFluffy, I completely missed that you had rolled up a Paladin as well. As Ra-thalun and Scymon said about Clerics, if two Paladins is an issue I'll happily roll up a different character (Honestly, having fun rolling up characters is what initially got me into RP so I'll probably even enjoy it). Otherwise, it's looking like this has the potential to be a very religious-magic focused party .

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast