Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 105

Thread: OOC Discussion

  1. #51

    Default

    I'm wondering, do you want me to give you prompts for Knowledge checks, etc or just keep quiet and let you make checks on whatever things interest you?

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Montana, USA
    Posts
    1,359

    Default OOC Discussion

    I suppose you could prompt us but I was just trying to be helpful and have the most likely roll ready if needed.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. Default

    I think it would be best to prompt us

    Would Ruthis have heard about the cult Petros mentioned when he was at the Temple? or would i need to roll for something like this too?

  4. #54

    Default

    The aforementioned rolls

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollarcana - (d20+8) [14] for The Umbral Leaves

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollarcana - (d20+8) [22] for Serving your Hunger

    Will also make a history roll

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollhistory - (d20+8) [18]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Regina Thorn: The Savage : The Fallow Hills Frontier

    Ken: The timelordgod : Carrion-Crown

    Kosj: the Plague: One Shot Wonders

    Wanna blades in the dark? PM me looking to put together a game.

    Looking for a 5E game to call her own - Xanice Gemviper

  5. #55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Balrog View Post
    I think it would be best to prompt us

    Would Ruthis have heard about the cult Petros mentioned when he was at the Temple? or would i need to roll for something like this too?
    Sorry, I forgot your question. Yes, any of you can make a Religion or Arcana check on The Whispering Way.

  6. #56

    Default

    Do you have more to discuss here or do you want me to move things along?

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Montana, USA
    Posts
    1,359

    Default OOC Discussion

    Iím good moving things along.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. Default

    Yep, I'm ready to move along too.

  9. #59

    Default

    Now you should decide, preferably in-character, what you want to do next.

    You have a little over two hours of daylight left.

    If you intend to stay here for the month, then it probably would be a good idea to take the time now to explore the town so I can mark up your map. The group has also previously expressed an interest in meeting the sheriff and checking out the Professor's study, though it would be possible to do all three at the same time if you separate.

    Or you may wish to look for the cache that Petros mentioned in his diary, or maybe there are other things you want to do?

  10. #60

    Default

    In case it wasn't clear Ken will spend the immediate took time continuing investigating the magic, copying any he can into his spell book and attempting to gain an understanding of what they may do.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Regina Thorn: The Savage : The Fallow Hills Frontier

    Ken: The timelordgod : Carrion-Crown

    Kosj: the Plague: One Shot Wonders

    Wanna blades in the dark? PM me looking to put together a game.

    Looking for a 5E game to call her own - Xanice Gemviper

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •