Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OOC Discussion

Default OOC Discussion

This is for your Out of Character discussions, comments and questions in order to keep the adventure threads In Character.

Default OOC Discussion

How old is Kendra Lorrimor?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have seen your entrances but Kendra can only talk to one person at a time or it'll get confusing. I wanted each of you to get the opportunity to meet her personally and I'll respond as soon as she is available.

I'm wondering what you all think about the second person perspective. Does it feel immersive or just invasive?
    Do you like it or do you want me to lose it?

Default OOC Discussion

I like it so far. It can get very immersive that way but sometimes you can loose the negative on the character side. Do you want us to post in first person?

No I won't require you to use first person. I think you should use the perspective that you are most comfortable with, that is the way you will best be able to express your character.

I'm comfortable with second person. It lets me show you what you see, hear, feel and smell. I just have to be careful that I don't tell you what you think, as your mental reaction should be your own. If that gets to be an issue for anyone, please do let me know.

Paladin, what do you mean by 'lose the negative on the character side'?

Default OOC Discussion

I meant narrative, but I was just babbling. I prefer writing in the 3rd person because I feel I loose a lot of the narrative trying to explain in Pbp strictly in the 2nd person.

Youíre much betters it than me so please keep it up so I can learn how to be better.

If I were a better writer I'd purposely write Ken in different tense because time wizard... That had nothing to do with the question, well... Tangentially it branched from I've no preference on perspective nor tense. I try to stick to 3rd person past tense because my character's trend to challenge status quo enough I feel I have to tamp it down somewhere but I enjoy them all and so far really enjoyed your dm style. I'd vote keep it.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Regina Thorn: The Savage : The Fallow Hills Frontier

Ken: The timelordgod : Carrion-Crown

Kosj: the Plague: One Shot Wonders

Wanna blades in the dark? PM me looking to put together a game.

Looking for a 5E game to call her own - Xanice Gemviper

Default OOC Discussion

@ No Body - Sorry mate didnít mean to have a full conversation over your head. Totally not what I intended to do.

It's all good MT I was just making a short joke and as an excuse to look around but the dice gonna do what the dice gonna do.

You always wonder how people get snuck up on by zombies... Natural 4.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Regina Thorn: The Savage : The Fallow Hills Frontier

Ken: The timelordgod : Carrion-Crown

Kosj: the Plague: One Shot Wonders

Wanna blades in the dark? PM me looking to put together a game.

Looking for a 5E game to call her own - Xanice Gemviper

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast