Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 271

Thread: Chapter 1.6: Heller's Home

  1. #11
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    5,905

    Default Chapter 1.6: Heller's Home

    ďIf he thinks he is up to the task,Ē Ser Edric says, ďThen I do not mind.Ē



    Come join us on Discord!

  2. Default

    “Yes, Ser Edric,” Wyllem responds glumly. In truth, he didn’t want to stay with the horses - he wanted to go have a look inside, but he knew his place. “I’ll watch Beryl too.”

  3. #13

    Default

    "Thank you, Wyllem." Tarian hands off Beryl's leash to the squire, bending over to give the young creature (who is half-again as big as she was when they found her) a quick petting. "Be good for Wyllem. I'll be back soon."

    Satisfied that the horses and Beryl are in good hands, Tarian gestures for the others to follow her as she sets off following Vanya.
    Last edited by shadowthebard; 04-05-2019 at 09:04 PM.

    ------------
    Usually online 8 a.m. - midnight CST


  4. #14

    Default

    Vanya is quick to reemerge from the ruined castle walls. A finger held up before her lips. "We are not alone. There is fresh tracks inside." Speaking quietly to to Tarian so that they are aware there is likely to be trouble. She then turned about to resume taking point, being careful and quiet.
    Last edited by Cameron; 04-05-2019 at 09:31 PM.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Palmerston North, New Zealand
    Posts
    3,572

    Default

    Olwyn affixes his hammer to his pack and readies his bow, at least while outside of the keep it makes more sense to him to do so....he then falls into place and moves with the Captain and the rest of the group. His eyes scan the windows for signs of movement.

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollPerception - (1d20+3) (12) [15]

    Not sure if you wanted a stealth roll for the moving quietly/carefully bit but here it is if you did.

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollStealth - (1d20+3) (4) [7]
    Corn canít expect justice from a court composed of chickens.

  6. #16

    Default

    "Lead on, Vanya." Tarian follows behind the elf, as stealthily as she can.

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollStealth - (1d20+2) [18]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollPerception - (1d20+5) [24]

    ------------
    Usually online 8 a.m. - midnight CST


  7. Default

    As he climbs atop the rubble pile that was once a wall, Olwyn spies some movement inside the castle interior. To his right, in a tall tower that rose above the rest of the structure, he glimpses two women through the stone arches. But just as he leans forward to get a better look, he dislodges a loose rock which cascades down the rock pile causing a cacophony of dust and clattering. Behind him, Tarian sees the two women notice the commotion and draw their arms.

    ***

    Meanwhile, somewhere across the castle:

    ***

    Linfir and Evelyn hear the sound of rocks cascading down from the large rubble pile on the south end of the castle. Looking down from inside an elevated tower, the see a young man staring up at them from atop the crumbled wall. Behind him, an elf climbs up and sees them too.
    Last edited by Hideous; 04-06-2019 at 03:37 PM.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    California
    Posts
    803
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Evelyn spots the rocks fall and hides to the side outside of view from the tower.
    Quote Originally Posted by Evelyn
    Take cover Linfir. We are not alone here. Do you think they might be friendly?
    Last edited by Hideous; 04-06-2019 at 03:34 PM.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Palmerston North, New Zealand
    Posts
    3,572

    Default

    Swearing slightly under his breath, Olwyn just raises a lone finger and points at the window he saw movement at.

    "Movement..... up there....."
    Last edited by Hideous; 04-06-2019 at 03:33 PM.
    Corn canít expect justice from a court composed of chickens.

  10. #20
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    5,905

    Default Chapter 1.6: Heller's Home

    Ser Edric looks where his ally pointed, trying to discern what or who they may be up against.



    Come join us on Discord!

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •