Page 37 of 39 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 LastLast
Results 361 to 370 of 387

Thread: Chapter 1.6: Heller's Home

  1. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cameron View Post
    Hearing the battle in the room, Vanya turns around and heads to the end of the hall. Readying her own blade for attack should any reinforcements come their way.
    Sorry are you moving east or west?

  2. #362
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Around the 4th moon
    Posts
    1,301
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Linfir see Olwyn get hit over and over again and use her last magical power of healing on the poor man, gently touching him without disturbing his focus
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollhealing - (1d8+3) (1) [4]

  3. Default



    Evelyn cuts deep into the enemy before her, and Edric finishes him off, knocking him prone and stabbing him through the chest. Only two enemies remain, and Samaya steps up and casts another Burning Hands, burning the foe nearest to her and badly searing the other enemy nearest to Evelyn. Meanwhile, the rest of the party disengages and moves west, back towards the room containing the well and the hallway which leads to the isolation cell. As Vanya reaches the bend in the hallway, she sees the woman in red rushing past the end of the hall, west through the barracks where the group came from. She appears to be heading for the hallway that ran west out of the barracks.

    The two lone guards try to retaliate, but their attacks are easily dodged.

    OOC: Vanya moved 30 feet. She still has an action if she wants to take it, including attacking the woman in red or dashing north towards her. You guys are back up. Thanks again for being patient while my life was in shambles.

  4. #364
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Italy, Texas
    Posts
    1,897

    Default

    Heller stays where he is and tries to act as a gathering point for everybody. "That's enough!" he shouts into the eastern room while motioning for everyone to come toward himself. "At least leave one alive for questioning later! Come on, we must leave here!"

  5. #365
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    6,068

    Default

    Edric tries to finish off another of these miscreants by shoving him prone and then stabbing him.

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollathletics - (1d20+5) [15]

    Authentic Forum Dice-rolllongsword - (1d20+5) [23] , Authentic Forum Dice-rollslashing - (1d8+3) [7]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rolladvantage attack roll if target is prone - (1d20+5) [16]



    Come join us on Discord!

  6. Default

    Vanya shakes her head a little upon seeing the woman in red. So she runs after her to try and catch up with her. And if possible either tackle her to the ground or trip her to prevent her from fleeing and getting help.

    (Not entirely sure what bonus to add. Also use dash as my bonus action if I can't quite reach her.)
    Last edited by Cameron; 09-23-2019 at 02:22 AM.

  7. #367
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Palmerston North, New Zealand
    Posts
    4,440

    Default

    Olwyn continues to retreat from the battle, his only thoughts are on staying alive long enough to fight another day.
    Corn canít expect justice from a court composed of chickens.

  8. #368
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    California
    Posts
    824
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Evelyn will retreat if she is not locked in combat if this is the case she will use full movement and dash to head out through the hall . if she is in combat, she will bring her blade to bear and strike decisively at the enemy.

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollattack - (1d20+6) [26]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rolldamage - (1d8+4) [10]

  9. #369
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Around the 4th moon
    Posts
    1,301
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    All out of healing spells linfir will stay on the middle of the group that's splitting ready to aid in anyways she can

  10. Default

    PARTIAL TURN UPDATE:

    From last turn: Vanya reaches the end of the hallway and sees the woman in red passing through the barracks from east to west. Using her action and her bonus action, she dashes north and closes into melee range. (You didn't have enough movement to reach her using just the dash from your bonus action so you had to use your action as well. This means you cannot attack her or try to grapple/trip her this round.) The woman flees from combat and moves 60 feet west towards the hallway, provoking an attack of opportunity from Vanya.

    This turn (partially): Edric knocks down the other foe nearest Samaya and shoves his blade into the man's side, drawing deep red lifeblood. Meanwhile, Evelyn finishes off the wounded guard nearest herself with a brutal strike (critical hit) that left the man no chance of survival. Heller tries to rally the rest of the party in the narrow hallway, and Linfir listens to the call, staying close to him.

    OOC: Olwyn, which way are you "retreating away from battle?" I need this information, Vanya's Opportunity Attack from last turn and her actions this turn, and Tarian's turn before I can process Samaya and the Skagossi's actions, followed by the last remaining guard and the woman in red.



    Edit: There is only one guard left and he has taken 7 HP damage.
    Last edited by Hideous; 09-26-2019 at 06:05 PM.

Page 37 of 39 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •