Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2937383940 LastLast

Thread: Chapter 1.6: Heller's Home

It's Heller's turn to follow Linfir. He goes back into the room as well to check on the fallen. "Linfir, if you see any of them that you think may benefit from a Goodberry, I will cast it. Just let me know."

Tarian joins the pursuit of the woman in red.

------------
    Usually online 8 a.m. - midnight CST

Ser Edric volunteers to stay behind and tie up the guard, monitoring him and the skaagosi.

Come join us on Discord!

4. Default

Partial Turn Update:

Vanya takes the opportunity to successfully shove the woman in red down as she tries to flee, overcoming the protections of the Sanctuary spell.

Olwyn stops at the corner and leans back against the wall, his hand pressed to his wound, keeping pressure on it for the time being. He looks over at the others in the hallway and then points in the direction Vanya went. "Vanya....... chasing ..... that way." His words coming out in staggered blocks as he both gasps for breath and for the pain.

Meanwhile, Evelyn sprints 60 feet west back down the hallway towards Olwyn in pursuit of Vanya and her quarry.

Linfir moves back into the room and and checks on everyone who is lying on the floor. Her quick assessment shows the guard who was wise enough to give up is severely wounded but not in danger of dying. The other seven guards are either dead or dying. The older one who recognized Heller is dead, blood pouring from the wound in his back where the woman in red stabbed him before fleeing.

It's Heller's turn to follow Linfir. He goes back into the room as well to check on the fallen. "Linfir, if you see any of them that you think may benefit from a Goodberry, I will cast it. Just let me know."

Tarian joins the pursuit of the woman in red, running 70 feet down the hallway back towards the barracks. As she reaches the end of the hallway, she can see Vanya standing over the woman in red who is prone.

Ser Edric volunteers to stay behind and tie up the guard, monitoring him and the skagossi. Unfortunately, even sprinting 60 feet west down the hallway, he is unable to catch up to the skagossi prisoner.

For her part, Samaya stands over the wounded guard, her eyes still blazing from the after-effects of her magic.

OOC: Vanya, since your opportunity attack from last turn was successful, I need your updated actions this turn. Then I can process the NPCs.

Edit: Sorry, I just realized I forgot to move Heller's token back into the room. He is standing next to Linfir. I will update it next process.
    Last edited by Hideous; 10-14-2019 at 07:59 PM.

Blog Entries

Linfir points at the men who is dying "They need aid quickly or they will never see the light again.. Give those the berries to stabilize" and as her healing spells are all used up she rips the cloth of the already dead men to use as bandage and use her healings skills
    to stop the men from dying

Authentic Forum Dice-rollMedicin - (1d20+5) (18) [23] (If a new roll is needed)

Heller causes six Goodberries to appear in his hand and force-feeds them, moving the jaw and massaging the throat, to allow their healing properties to take effect.

7. Default

With the Red woman knocked down, Vanya would attempt to grapple and bind her so she can't escape.

Authentic Forum Dice-rollGrapple - (d20-1) [15]

8. Default

Vanya takes the opportunity to successfully shove the woman in red down as she tries to flee, overcoming the protections of the Sanctuary spell.

Olwyn stops at the corner and leans back against the wall, his hand pressed to his wound, keeping pressure on it for the time being. He looks over at the others in the hallway and then points in the direction Vanya went. "Vanya....... chasing ..... that way." His words coming out in staggered blocks as he both gasps for breath and for the pain.

Meanwhile, Evelyn sprints 60 feet west back down the hallway towards Olwyn in pursuit of Vanya and her quarry.

Linfir moves back into the room and and checks on everyone who is lying on the floor. Her quick assessment shows the guard who was wise enough to give up is severely wounded but not in danger of dying. The other seven guards are either dead or dying. The older one who recognized Heller is dead, blood pouring from the wound in his back where the woman in red stabbed him before fleeing.

It's Heller's turn to follow Linfir. He goes back into the room as well to check on the fallen. "Linfir, if you see any of them that you think may benefit from a Goodberry, I will cast it. Just let me know." Linfir confirms Heller's fears and he conjures some Goodberries, feeding one to a dying guard to stabilize him.

Tarian joins the pursuit of the woman in red, running 70 feet down the hallway back towards the barracks. As she reaches the end of the hallway, she can see Vanya standing over the woman in red who is prone.

Ser Edric volunteers to stay behind and tie up the guard, monitoring him and the skagossi. Unfortunately, even sprinting 60 feet west down the hallway, he is unable to catch up to the skagossi prisoner.

For her part, Samaya stands over the wounded guard, her eyes still blazing from the after-effects of her magic.

With the woman in red knocked down, Vanya attempts to grapple and bind her so she can't escape, but she is unable to restrain her opponent.

The woman in red stands up and tries to flee again, provoking an opportunity attack from Vanya.

OOC: Vanya, I need an opportunity attack from you as the red woman tries again to flee. Remember she still has Sanctuary so you need to roll a Will save as well.
    Last edited by Hideous; 10-28-2019 at 02:25 PM.

9. Default

Vanya let out a frustrated growl as she kept up with trying to subdue the woman. First trying to knock her down then bind her.

Authentic Forum Dice-rollWill Save - (d20+1) [9]
    Authentic Forum Dice-roll Attack of Opportunity - (d20-1) [16]
    For this turn
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollWill - (d20+1) [20]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollGrapple - (d20-1) [0]

Tarian calls upon the sacred flame, trying to stop the woman in red from escaping,

Authentic Forum Dice-rollWill Save - (1d20+5) [13]

Authentic Forum Dice-rollRadiant Damage - (1d8) [3]
    Dex save DC 13 to avoid damage

------------
    Usually online 8 a.m. - midnight CST

Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2937383940 LastLast