Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 230 of 269

Thread: Chapter 1.6: Heller's Home

  1. Default

    Vanya creeps south along the stairs, passing the archway under the stairs through which she sees a 10x10 shaft that leads up to the surface level of the castle. The bottom of the shaft is covered in jagged rubble. Continuing south, she reaches the eastern passage and see that it is 70 feet long. 60 feet down the hallway, the passage turns left (south), and 10 feet beyond that, it turns right (north). Meanwhile, the rest of the group except Samaya heads down the stairs into the barracks. Some are quieter than others, but it doesn't appear that anyone is around to hear those who weren't as stealthy.

    Last edited by Hideous; 06-24-2019 at 05:48 PM.

  2. Default

    Vanya then moves quietly over towards the other tunnels in the large room. Seeing which halls lead where and what might eventually lead towards the large cavern seen by from the top of the well.

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollPerception - (1d20+5) [19]

  3. Default

    Vanya moves back towards the center of the barracks so she can see down both the western and southern passages. The western passage is 40 feet long and turns left (south) while the southern passage is 70 feet long and turns left (west) at the end. About halfway down the southern passage, an opening to the right (east) is visible, and just beyond that is some kind of makeshift barricade made of wooden beams stacked 3 feet high. Vanya also notes a closed metal door on the eastern side of the southern passage 20 feet from the barracks.

    Last edited by Hideous; 06-25-2019 at 04:39 PM.

  4. #224
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Ennis, Texas
    Posts
    1,749

    Default

    "Shall we start with that one?" Heller whispers as he walks behind Vanya, pointing at the western passage.

  5. Default

    Vanya gave Heller a curious look.Speaking softly back to him in response. "Didn't you grow up here? I would suggest looking for the armoury or other similar place first." She then gestured down the hall with the barricade. "Remember what is down that way?"

  6. #226
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Palmerston North, New Zealand
    Posts
    3,567

    Default

    Olwyn moves off the stairs and into the middle of the room. He didn't like being bunched up in one spot.

    His eyes roam the room and the ways off of it, trying to spot anything that might look out of place - other than the fire.... that alone tells him that something was here not that long ago.... he is just trying to decide where whomever may have gone to.

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollPerception - (1d20+3) (19) [22]
    Corn canít expect justice from a court composed of chickens.

  7. Default

    Olwyn notes the barracks looks recently occupied but the hard stone floor leaves little in the way of tracks to follow. The only sign of life is some dried blood on the floor near the door in the southern passage. It appears someone - or something - was roughly dragged through the doorway several hours ago.

    OOC: Heller can continue rolling history checks to try and recall details such as where the southern passage leads if he wants.

  8. #228
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Palmerston North, New Zealand
    Posts
    3,567

    Default

    Olwyn talks quietly - pointing out the blood trail.

    "Look.... a blood trail going South, doesn't look more than a few hours old"
    Corn canít expect justice from a court composed of chickens.

  9. #229
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Ennis, Texas
    Posts
    1,749

    Default

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollHistory (to see what is down that way) - (1d20+1) [4]

    "No. Sorry. I could barely remember if the gate winch was noisy or not."


Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •