Page 32 of 39 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 1.6: Heller's Home

Tarian holds her position, ready to charge into the room if necessary.

------------
    Usually online 8 a.m. - midnight CST

Blog Entries

As her guard duty has been covered. Linfir dash down the corridor behind the rest.. Slowing down as they seem to be speaking to the one they are chasing

Olwyn hangs back at the intersection. He sets the warhammer down, leaning it against the wall next to him so its near at hand. He unslings his bow and waits, watching to see what happens up ahead.
    Corn canít expect justice from a court composed of chickens.

Default Chapter 1.6: Heller's Home

Edric stands, shield and sword at the ready, but stays his hand to see how these men react to Hellerís words. If any approach to attack, he will strike at them.
    (Readied attack action)

Come join us on Discord!

5. Default

As you bust open the door, the men all jump to their feet and draw their blades. One of the older men towards the back of the room steps forward, his voice raised. "Hold fast, you bastards! Can't you see? This is truly Lord Karstark! His voice..." The man seems strangely familiar to Heller, but he can't put his finger on it. "But then, who have we been following?" he mutters. The men seem torn between the wild ranting of the young man and the stern commands of the older man, none of them move to attack, waiting for the final word on the matter.

"Please allow my friends and I into that room," Heller says, lowering his weapon a bit but not all the way. "Let us close the door and trade information. Something foul is afoot and I aim to find out why someone is parading around using my name and my likeness."

Authentic Forum Dice-rollHeller History "I feel like I know this guy." - (1d20+1) [3]

Blog Entries

Linfir let's out a big sight happy that they didn't have to fight “then we better go and release the poor fellow we tided up"

8. Default

The men bicker back and forth for a few seconds about what to do. Finally, the older man persuades the others to stand down and the foremost of them back up to allow you into the room. There are several tables and chairs between you and them. "A parley then?" the older man asks Heller.

Heller puts away his weapon entirely. "A parley then."

He enters and steps aside to allow everyone behind him to enter as well. When everyone's in, he'll shut the door.

Blog Entries

Evelyn will enter and take stock of the room and see if she can discern anything about the people in it.
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollperception - (1d20+5) [17]

Page 32 of 39 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast