Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 155

Thread: In Character

  1. #111

    Default

    The buildings on either side of Candle Lane are so tall and so tightly packed together that you can easily tell that direct sunlight touches the street only at highsun. Following the directions given by your source at the bar prove to be pleasantly accurate as you run into no trouble finding the warehouse marked as described. Gloom envelops a narrow alley as dark as a dungeon — and as odorous as one, too. Nearly all the streetlamps have been smashed. The only light that pierces the darkness is a faint flickering from down the lane, like a distant candle.

    A warehouse is directly across the street from the lamp, which illuminates a black winged snake painted above the door’s handle. Looking at it it appears as a ramshackle warehouse.

    Intelligence check, DC 10
    Yawning Portal: Alex Corval -- Inventory Sheet

  2. #112

    Default

    OOC :
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollIntelligence - (1d20) (11) [11]

  3. #113
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    California
    Posts
    799
    Blog Entries
    1

  4. #114

    Default

    Nails sucks on his teeth, looking at the symbol.

    "The Black Network. Zhentarim. These guys hire out mercs. Tried to get me to sign up once. Real 'blood in, blood out' kind of guys. This is already getting uglier than I like."

  5. #115

    Default

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollJayven Intelligence - (1d20+3) [7]

    ------------
    Usually online 8 a.m. - midnight CST


  6. #116
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    California
    Posts
    799
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Silas keeps an eye out around him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silas
    stay on your toes. We don’t want to fall to a surprise attack like those dead in the streets.
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollperception - (1d20+4) [6]

  7. #117

    Default

    Nails looks around for sentries.

    He says, "I have no problem knocking on the front door, but they might not like the look of you.

    "Direct approach or back door your preference?
    "

    OOC:
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollPerception - (1d20+1) (4) [5]

  8. #118

    Default

    You note that evening is approaching and that the alleyway has no visible people in it besides yourself, in the background you can still hear the sounds of people in other areas of the nearby streets.
    Yawning Portal: Alex Corval -- Inventory Sheet

  9. #119
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    California
    Posts
    799
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Silas whispers to the party.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silas
    night approaches. Shall we sneak in the back under the cover of darkness?

  10. #120

    Default

    "Sneaking? One of my specialities," Jayven responds.

    ------------
    Usually online 8 a.m. - midnight CST


Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •