Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: Ooc

I’ve been thinking about an interesting use for the prestidigitation cantrip, but I’m not sure that I interpreted the rules correctly (or if southeast would find it acceptable as dm).
    This is the effect that peaked my interested: “You make a small mark appear on an object or surface for 1 hour” (Page 267 of the phb).
    Could skin be considered ‘surface’ in this context?
    My idea is to give some of the characters tattoo’s that are (almost) copies from those found on the thug’s we are going to 'meet'.
    I hope that it would help us to fool them or at least sow some confusion.
    Character(s):

I would allow it though will be resistible with a con save.
    Yawning Portal: Alex Corval -- Inventory Sheet

Just stating that I am still here, but at the moment there is nothing for me to add until you commit to an approach.

Are we all good for the "hide until dark, enter the building stealthily" plan?

Blog Entries

Yes I believe we are all in on this plan. I was waiting to confirm night falls and we can make our move.

My wait is on the approach taken: have you scouted all entrances, which one will you pick, are you approaching with stealth, what is the marching order.

As for waiting for night you will be able to do so unmolested.

Blog Entries

Let me know if you want a stealth roll. What do you guys think of marching order folks?

Quote Originally Posted by southeast View Post
    I would allow it though will be resistible with a con save.
    Nice, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sleepius View Post
    Let me know if you want a stealth roll. What do you guys think of marching order folks?
    Depends on how we want to approach this, are we going to commit to full stealth? Or do we want to be prepared for combat?
    (In my opinion)
    A good stealth order would be: Jayven (because rouge) -> Silas (for quick range attacks) -> Nails (because of his high dex and proficiency in stealth) -> Thorin (because he has the lowest dex and no proficiency in stealth).
    A good combat order would be: Nails (because tank) –> Silas (because of his healthy mix of decent hp and ac) –> Thorin (because he can soak up some damage) –> Jayven (because he can flank).
    Last edited by Masterxlord; 05-15-2019 at 09:52 PM.
    Character(s):

Blog Entries

I think stealth may be the way to go since we may not want to bring everyone down on us at once. What do you think? Either way I’m fine with either order

Quote Originally Posted by Sleepius View Post
    I think stealth may be the way to go since we may not want to bring everyone down on us at once. What do you think? Either way I’m fine with either order
    Good point, no objections here.
    Character(s):

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast