Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Ooc

I am trying to come up with the intro for the character but am open to suggestions. I have something in mind but need to do some research to see how to best make it fit.
    Yawning Portal: Alex Corval -- Inventory Sheet

• I'm imagining that this is Nails' part of town and, if he saw people who looked out of place, he might offer his services as a guide.
    • If he's heard anything about the guy they're looking for, he could show as soon as they start asking questions.
    • If he doesn't, he could be hired by someone who does to find out who these people are.
    • If they get jumped, he could see a business opportunity and intervene.

Blog Entries

Silas would be looking for clues at the tavern. Likely asking if anyone saw anything. Could be a point to introduce or perhaps he was with the party all along?

I'm not against him just having always been there if no players object to such a thing.

Blog Entries

I am fine with that option for the sake of just getting things going. We also just began the adventure and haven't really encountered anything yet.

Quote Originally Posted by LordFluffy View Post
    Apologies for not posting sooner.

Hi there. I think some of you already know me. It is a pleasure to be in your game.

My character's name is Nails. He will be your meat shield in this experience. I look forward to having him bleed for you.
    Welcome to the party LordFluffy!
    Your character looks great but calling him an meat shield would be a severe understatement.
    With that kind of hp, ac and strength, a far better comparison would be calling him a battering ram, that is rolling down a mountain, towards a house entirely made of glass.
    Last edited by Masterxlord; 04-29-2019 at 11:47 PM.
    Character(s):

Quote Originally Posted by southeast View Post
    I'm not against him just having always been there if no players object to such a thing.
    It feels a bit weird, but I don't object to the idea.
    Character(s):

Next post will be up on Saturday, had a week heavy loaded with work at the end that involved traveling across the country so I won't be able to post until Saturday.

Blog Entries

No worries southeast. My posts will be slow as well until after Monday as I’m finishing my last law school finals. Will be all done monday

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast