Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: Ooc

Hectic work week will post tomorrow or Saturday
    Yawning Portal: Alex Corval -- Inventory Sheet

Blog Entries

My posts will be slow this week. In process of moving and packing. I’ll post when I can but feel free to advance my character.

If you could post some general instructions on how your character will act in combat and infiltration situations so if we need to advance I can make a better accounting of it should the need arise.

Blog Entries

I'll try and keep checking and posting when I can. More for if the hold up is on me. He will shoot with the bow at range and will keep to stealthing as much as he can in general. ranger so all about scouting out when possible and sneaking as much as he can so he can strike silently at range.

Is there anything specific we're waiting on at this point?

That might be my mistake, I was under the assumption that you and shadowthebard would scout ahead until you found an obstacle. So, I didn’t notice the part that the others should move up as well.
    Last edited by Masterxlord; 05-24-2019 at 09:15 PM.
    Character(s):

I was waiting on masterxlord....and was extremely busy....god I'm tired... (>.<)....

Essentially if I'm busy I won't push the action but if I'm freerer I will be more inclined to move things along. At this point though I wasn't sure how everyone was approaching entry.

Blog Entries

Move is done and finally should be getting back to some normal posting. I will post after Southeast resolves the perception at the window.

Resolved it. Generally if only one character has a chance of learning something I handle it through PM.

Hey everbody,

It has been quiet for a while. Has anyone heard anything from shadowthebard?
    Character(s):

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast