Page 3 of 83 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 8: OOC

Quote Originally Posted by Spellblade View Post
    In character? Kind of disrupts the flow right now...
    For NPCs that have your items, you can assume they would give them to you. You can simply write that when you sit down beside her to eat your food that she passes it to you. The Heart would be an exception here since you agreed to give it to Ult, and it has significance to him.
    Last edited by zebsen; 03-18-2019 at 09:46 PM.

Predzar is offering to trade magical items for things that he would value. Keep in mind that he has no use for gold as a currency.

Here is what I propose:
    each of you go through the DMG. Pick out a few items that aren't overpowered that you might like. I'm not talking vorpal blades here. List what you are interested in. Then I'll roll randomly to see what he has from your list of combined items. Ideally if each player lists 3-4 items of interest to them, assuming they are not overpowered, I will probably pick 2 that I'm comfortable with and put them on a chart, making 10 items. Then depending on how you negotiate, you can trade for them. If you want a long sword +5, just say long sword. I'll roll to see how powerful it is, but it's not going to be +5.

The items he has are mostly not from Therris and therefore are not created with negative abilities to offset the positive ones.

3. Default

Magical Item Picks:

1. Boots of Levitation
    2. Gem of Seeing
    3. Decanter of Endless Water
    4. Ring of Spell Storing

Hrothgars Picks

Belt of Giant Strength - any of them really... the higher the better obviously
    Bag of Holding
    Bracers of Defense
    Vicious or Magical Glaive/Halberd
    Ring/cloak of Protection.
    Corn canít expect justice from a court composed of chickens.

Vort, you are far from Reorx's realm. You have 25% chance of miracle failure here. Plus you have 5% chance of sending failing due to inter planar sending. Roll 2 separate rolls per sending: the first is the overall 25% (1-25 fails), and the second is the 5% chance. Then do your sending.

FYI, I'll be driving for a large portion of the day tomorrow. Driving and posting don't mix. I'll respond when I can.

7. Default Chapter 8: OOC

Sorry, that just doesnít sound right to me. The spell already takes into consideration that you could be on an entirely different plane of existence and hence would be outside the realm of many gods, if not all gods.

Quote Originally Posted by zebsen View Post
    Vort, you are far from Reorx's realm. You have 25% chance of miracle failure here. Plus you have 5% chance of sending failing due to inter planar sending. Roll 2 separate rolls per sending: the first is the overall 25% (1-25 fails), and the second is the 5% chance. Then do your sending.

Default Chapter 8: OOC

Quote Originally Posted by Luopo View Post
    Sorry, that just doesnít sound right to me. The spell already takes into consideration that you could be on an entirely different plane of existence and hence would be outside the realm of many gods, if not all gods.
    Miracles not aligned to Sirrion have a 25 percent chance of failure here. If you feel the 5 percent is redundant, that is fair. Just roll once.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Default Chapter 8: OOC

Quote Originally Posted by zebsen View Post
    Miracles not aligned to Sirrion have a 25 percent chance of failure here. If you feel the 5 percent is redundant, that is fair. Just roll once.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I made 2 successful Sendings, Iíll post shortly the IC verbiage.

Page 3 of 83 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast