Page 12 of 83 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 8: OOC

1. Default

Didn't we leave most of that stuff back in Alliance? the painting, etc... only the more recent stuff is in our possession since we got the magical doorknob. I can't imagine us carrying a painting of Alliance around in the Underdark.

2. Default

What new spells is Brandon taking?

3. Default

Brandon is swapping Counterspell for Dispel Magic and picking up See Invisibility as it proved infinitely useful in our last fight. Are we all in agreement that Brandon should try the DC 20 persuasion check?

4. Default

Yes, good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Hideous;[URL="tel:1250465"
    1250465[/URL]]Brandon is swapping Counterspell for Dispel Magic and picking up See Invisibility as it proved infinitely useful in our last fight. Are we all in agreement that Brandon should try the DC 20 persuasion check?

5. Default

Are you keeping knock? Kalthanar can pick locks now.

Quote Originally Posted by Hideous;[URL="tel:1250465"
    1250465[/URL]]Brandon is swapping Counterspell for Dispel Magic and picking up See Invisibility as it proved infinitely useful in our last fight. Are we all in agreement that Brandon should try the DC 20 persuasion check?

6. Default

I will wait for everyone to chime in, especially Vort since he said he would cast Guidance to help me. Zeb, can you confirm what the downside is if I fail? We just don't get a chance for 2 items? Or do we risk losing something?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Spellblade View Post
    Are you keeping knock? Kalthanar can pick locks now.
    I guess I could swap Knock for See Invisibility and pick up Dispel Magic while keeping Counterspell... I was going to say something about magic locks, but I suppose Dispel Magic solves that problem.
    Last edited by Hideous; 03-27-2019 at 09:54 PM.

Default Chapter 8: OOC

Quote Originally Posted by Hideous View Post
    I will wait for everyone to chime in, especially Vort since he said he would cast Guidance to help me. Zeb, can you confirm what the downside is if I fail? We just don't get a chance for 2 items? Or do we risk losing something?
    No downside. You could still go for one item if you change your mind but you canít get a second item without persuading him.

Also I realize some would ideally like to know the item(s). Realize that I need to read on the helm to complete the list. If all agree that it wonít change things I could do this as soon as I complete the list.

I had Predzar throw out legend lore. Keep in mind that he is a powerful wizard. You may think of other spells of interest that you might bargain for. A wizard has versatility but there are no guarantees that he has certain spells or the components to cast them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The one game I'm not playing a bard to inspire you........
    Corn canít expect justice from a court composed of chickens.

10. Default

yes, Vort will use guidance on Brandong before he gives his persuasive speech.

BTW, that's a cruel thing to do DM... ask everyone what magic items they want, then basically only giving us 1, maybe 2, randomly--so those that got good items before can again get good items this time since the roll may favor them again

Page 12 of 83 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast