Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Chapter 8: OOC

1. Default

If the heart was used in some sort of ceremony like Branchala's harp to bring back Sirrion, on Sirrion's planet, would we have a really good chance of it succeeding?

Quote Originally Posted by zebsen View Post
    I am traveling heavily again Thursday. I will advance things as I can, including the identify. The door will open, but I need to do some rolling before I post that, and I don't have all my notes on stuff.

As best you can tell, 1 day here is around a week of time on Therris give or take. You've been gone, swimming or unconscious for about 2 days total. Identify and such won't take long, but you probably don't want too much time to pass here if you can help it.

Also, the whip and flail from the first priestess were not magical. The dagger, birdbath, and potions are, and you'll find some spell scrolls in the books. The Heart was obviously magical as well.

I was going to suggest using Ult to do the ceremony as well... given he is a high priest of Sirrion...

But I cant actually say anything in character.... my guy was still a statue when you guys freed Branchala.... I only heard of the event....

which is why ive been flippant about it the one time I mentioned it.

Hrothgar is far more interested in talking about a clan thats supposed to not exist.... and getting out of this place (cue 70s music)
    Never argue with a Dragon, for you are crunchy, and taste good with ketchup

3. Default

We need to make this a priority.

Quote Originally Posted by Luopo;[URL="tel:1249485"
    1249485[/URL]]If the heart was used in some sort of ceremony like Branchala's harp to bring back Sirrion, on Sirrion's planet, would we have a really good chance of it succeeding?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345