Page 1 of 83 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 8: OOC

Default Chapter 8: OOC

I went ahead and advanced you. Although the voice in Brandon's head adds some intrigue, there really weren't any options.

As I said in the turn, anyone can post, despite only one of you being officially awake.
    Last edited by zebsen; 03-17-2019 at 12:56 AM.

2. Default

so basically you rolled really well on the Takhisis thing and we were supposed to die. Got it.

If you would like, I can move you to a meal with Predzar and keep the other thread open where he is not there to discuss things. Let me know how you want to proceed.

For those that don't recall Predzar:
    -Matilda kept calling Brandon Predzar.
    -Cut and paste from the magic items section below:
    Belt of the True Blood

Once worn by the powerful wizard of the Black Robes Predzar the Demented around year 150, this belt was part of a set of arcane items that augmented his power. As his power grew to incredible levels, his sanity plummeted to the point that he was eventually killed by his brethren – one of the few recorded battles and deaths ever inside a tower of sorcery.

Also Brandon's private conversation with Matilda is below regarding him if you want to dig into him further. Brandon never talked about this, so it wouldn't be public knowledge.
    http://www.thetangledweb.net/forums/showthread.php?119476-Chapter-6-1-Who-Was-Predzar

4. Default

I remember the Predzar, Vort with his 8 int does not

Quote Originally Posted by zebsen View Post
    If you would like, I can move you to a meal with Predzar and keep the other thread open where he is not there to discuss things. Let me know how you want to proceed.

For those that don't recall Predzar:
    -Matilda kept calling Brandon Predzar.
    -Cut and paste from the magic items section below:
    Belt of the True Blood

Once worn by the powerful wizard of the Black Robes Predzar the Demented around year 150, this belt was part of a set of arcane items that augmented his power. As his power grew to incredible levels, his sanity plummeted to the point that he was eventually killed by his brethren – one of the few recorded battles and deaths ever inside a tower of sorcery.

Also Brandon's private conversation with Matilda is below regarding him if you want to dig into him further. Brandon never talked about this, so it wouldn't be public knowledge.
    http://www.thetangledweb.net/forums/showthread.php?119476-Chapter-6-1-Who-Was-Predzar

I've been waiting to see if I get blocked/shocked... or something for trying to grab the gear.... hence why i left it as a hanging sentence in case I had to roll something.

I'm also guessing Mike is busy today.
    Corn canít expect justice from a court composed of chickens.

Quote Originally Posted by Scymon View Post
    I've been waiting to see if I get blocked/shocked... or something for trying to grab the gear.... hence why i left it as a hanging sentence in case I had to roll something.

I'm also guessing Mike is busy today.
    Lots of family stuff today yes. No, you don't get shocked. I'll post that.

Hrothgar, please roll an either a history or insight check. DC 15. Not related to the gear but about the post that I'm working on for tomorrow.

Also, you've all leveled. You can update your sheets when you get time. You've been unconscious long enough for a long rest. I realize the current EXP doesn't reflect that, but I haven't added in accomplishment bonuses, which I'm sure will push everyone, Hrothgar included (who was furthest from level 5), to gain 1 level.
    Last edited by zebsen; 03-18-2019 at 01:12 AM.

Lots of family stuff today yes. No, you don't get shocked. I'll post that.

Hrothgar, please roll an either a history or insight check. DC 15. Not related to the gear but about the post that I'm working on for tomorrow.

Also, you've all leveled. You can update your sheets when you get time. You've been unconscious long enough for a long rest. I realize the current EXP doesn't reflect that, but I haven't added in accomplishment bonuses, which I'm sure will push everyone, Hrothgar included (who was furthest from level 5), to gain 1 level.

Insight and History were both +0 mod... so I went with History. And yet again rolled low. One of these times the dice will surprise me.......

Did you want me to increase Velkyn by 1 level as well or leave him at level 3?

Also CS Updated for Hrothgar.
    Took his 4th Fighter level = ASI which I took as +2 Con.
    Last edited by Scymon; 03-18-2019 at 04:43 AM.

9. Default

Did we gain a level?

I took this to mean - yes.

Page 1 of 83 1231151 ... LastLast