Thread: Returning from the dead

Default Returning from the dead

I'm not a new player as much as an older player who had to disappear from this site to finish working on a dissertation. Now that all that's done, I'm returning and thought I would take the time to reintroduce myself. I'm Tarien. I've been playing TTRPG since D&D 2e and joined TTW back in 2015. I had to disappear from the site back in 2017 and shamefully, I abandoned several games in progress, to which I would offer my heartfelt apologies to all players affected. I hope to rehabilitate my reputation through activity on the site and eventually join a game or two, maybe even open a game of my own now that I am done with the ugliness of my academic work. Glad to be back and hope to connect/reconnect with the community. Thanks!
    "I never have to try to kill the PCs. They do it to themselves. I just take care of the paperwork." Trevor Sandlin (D&D Adventurer's League Facebook Thread)

2. Default

Hey, Tarien, welcome back. I was enjoying playing in 2 of your campaigns, and would not mind joining a new one you start.

That's incredible kind of you, Sky, especially after I pulled such a @&!? move as ghosting two campaigns without even coming back to let people know that was going on. I can promise that won't happen again! As soon as I can get something ready, I'll let you know.